Course(s) Offered: Business, Management
Course Level: Graduate (MBA)
Country to Study in: Spain
During the admissions process, ESADE Business School provides merit-based scholarships to outstanding Full Time MBA candidates.
A wide range of scholarships are offered these candidates according to their geographical area, sector of activity, gender, etc.
Eligibility depends not only on the scholarship application form and scholarship essays, but also on suitability with applicant’s profile, superior academic achievements, proven professional acumen and a determination to influence the future of business.
Any admitted MBA candidate fulfilling the specific requirements outlined in the Admitted Students section may apply for any of the scholarships.
Citizens of any nationality (i.e. International Students)
ESADE Business School in Barcelona, Spain
Fields of study
Full-time Masters in Business Administration (MBA)
Number of Awards
Not specified by provider, but several will be given
Merit Scholarships will cover up to 25% of the ESADE MBA tuition fees and all candidates are welcome to apply.
The approximate amount of these Scholarships can be checked out by clicking on each specific Merit Scholarship on the official website (link to it is below).
Method of Application
In order to apply for a Merit and Commitment Scholarship, the candidate must have been admitted onto the programme and submit the Scholarship Application Form (SAF) by the stated deadlines below.
To apply for a Merit Scholarship for the ESADE Full Time MBA, follow the steps below:
- Complete your Online Admission Application
- Select the one (1) Merit Scholarship that best fits your profile
- Download & complete the Scholarship Application Form
- Download & complete the Financing Plan Form
- Send your Scholarship Application Form to email@example.com, either with your supporting application documents. Scholarship Applications are reviewed on a biweekly basis by ESADE Scholarship Committee
- Scholarship decisions will be sent to candidates approximately one week before their place reservation deadline
- In case you are interested in applying for the ESADE Need Based Scholarship, ESADE's recommendation is to send both applications at the same time
The program application deadlines are rolling throughout the year. The sooner candidates submit their complete application, the greater the chances of being awarded a scholarship.
ESADE Scholarships for the 2013 intake will be awarded in 4 rounds with the following deadlines: 11 January, 8 March, 17 May and 21 June.
Scholarship Applications are reviewed on a biweekly basis by ESADE Scholarship Committee.
In order to secure a place on the Full Time MBA and an ESADE Scholarship, ESADE strongly recommends applying early. Taking the visa application process into consideration, we recommend that non-EU citizens submit their completed application no later than Stage 9 (3 June).
For enquires, contact ESADE Business School via this contact form.
Application Deadline: 11 Jan / 8 Mar / 17 May / 21 Jun 2013
Open to International students: Yes
More Scholarship Information and Application