Course offered: Medicine (Medical Engineering)
Course Level: Postgraduate
Country to Study in: Any country
The Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC) is the Federal Government of Nigeria agency charged with the sole mandate of developing the oil-rich but abused Niger Delta region of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
As part of its mandate, NDDC in its Human Resource Development initiatives, is embarking on a new scholarship programme: the NDDC Foreign Post-Graduate Scholarship in Medical Engineering.
The main goal of this programme is to equip Niger Deltans with relevant training and skills for effective management of hospital equipment and participation in the Local Content programme of the current Administration as well as compete globally in various medical professional fields.
- First Degree with minimum of 2nd Class Lower Division from a recognized University.
- Bond of good conduct from any of the following persons from the applicant’s community/clan.
- Member of National Assembly
- Chairman of the LGA.
- First class Traditional Ruler.
- High Court Judge.
- Persons with evidence of cult membership or criminal record shall not be considered for the award.
- Persons with duplicate enteries will be automatically disqualified.
- NDDC is not liable for any cost or looses incurred in the process of this registration.
Citizens of Nigeria.
The Scheme is for suitably qualified applicants with relevant Bachelor’s Degree from recognized Universities
Any approved foreign institution of higher learning
Fields of study
Relevant Bachelor’s Degree from recognized Universities in related disciplines such as:
- Human Anatomy
- Human Physiology
- Pharmacy etc
Not specified by provider
Whole duration of study
Inquire from scholarship provider
Method of Application
Mode of Application:
Application must be made On-line at the Commission’s website: (www.nddc.gov.ng) with the following attachments:
- Recent passport photograph
- Local Government identification letter.
- Post Graduate (PG) admission letter from Overseas University.
- Relevant Degrees from recognized University.
- Successfully completed application form will be assigned a registration number automatically.
- Print the hard copy of the on-line generated acknowledgement for ease of reference.
- All shortlisted applicants will be posted on NDDC website. (www.nddc.gov.ng)
All completed applications must be submitted on or before 20th April, 2012
For further inquiries:
167 Aba Road, Port Harcout, Rivers State.
Call Us: +2348191941731, +2348191941730
Application Deadline: 20 April, 2012
Open to International students: No (ONLY Nigerians)
More Scholarship Information and Application
Related: Top Postgraduate Scholarships for Nigerians