Course(s) Offered: Business Administration
Course Level: Postgraduate (MBA)
Provider: University of Bologna
Country to Study in: Italy
Alma Graduate School (the business school of the University of Bologna), together with the Foundation for World Wide Cooperation, are pleased to announce the “Africa Scholarship Program” for the Academic Year 2014-2015.
This Program aims to facilitate the participation of young bright talents from Africa, wishing to pursue an MBA and contribute to the social and economic development of their continent.
GENERALLY, all candidates need to be citizens of an African Country, hold an undergraduate degree, be proficient in English and have 2 years of professional experience.
Prospective candidates need to:
- be citizens of an African Country (evidence required)
- satisfy all the MBA admission requirements
- be registered to the admissions process (Alma Graduate School is available to support candidates who need help to register in the admission process)
- submit a Letter of Commitment to successfully complete the MBA Program
- sign a Letter of Understanding about the importance of repatriation to Africa and contribution to the economic development of Africa
- provide evidence of personal year income, family year income and information about parents’ jobs
Citizens of ANY African country
Alma Graduate School, University of Bologna, Bologna - Italy
Field(s) of study
Master of Business Administration, with six different concentrations to choose from. Please find out more about the international MBA program.
Number of awards
Ten (10) full-tuition scholarships are given every year
Throughout the duration of the program
The awards are FULL Scholarships for African Candidates to a Bologna MBA.
Each of the 10 scholarships includes:
- 100% cover of tuition fees (€27,000)
- grant up to €10,000 (gross) to cover travel expenses to Italy and living costs in Bologna during the MBA program
Candidates need to apply to both:
- the Call for Admission into the “1st level Master Universitario Program in Business Administration” at the University of Bologna; and
- the Africa Scholarship Program at Alma Graduate School (via www.almaweb.unibo.it/africa - active link is below).
The annual deadline date is usually sometime in early/middle July every year. For the 2014/2015 academic year, there are two rounds of deadline dates - 5th May, 2014 and 30th June, 2014.
Beneficiaries will be asked to sign a letter of understanding about the importance of repatriation and contribution to economic and social development of Africa.
Alma Graduate School is among the most important schools of management in Europe and surely one of the most innovative ones in Italy.
Interdisciplinary integration with the business world and international focus are the keywords for managing the complex and continuously changing economic environment.
Need more information?
Contact the school at email@example.com
Application Deadline: 30 June 2014
Open to International students: No (ONLY Africans)
More Scholarship Information and Application
Related: List of Scholarships in Italy for Students