Agip Nigeria Postgraduate Scholarships
Course(s) Offered: Several fields
Course Level: Postgraduate (masters)
Provider: Agip Nigeria (NAE)
Country to Study in: Nigeria, Overseas
Nigerian Agip Exploration Limited (NAE), on behalf of the NNPC/NAE/OANDO PSC, is committed to the training and development of manpower as part of its Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) programme.
In pursuance of this, NAE invites applications from suitably qualified and interested Nigerian graduates for the 2014/2015 Post Graduate Scholarship Award Scheme.
The award is in two categories – Nigeria and Oversea scholarships.
To qualify, applicants MUST:
- Possess a minimum of Second Class Upper Bachelors degree from a recognized Nigerian University.
- Must have secured admission into a Nigerian or Overseas University (based on the category being applied for) for a one year Master Degree programme in any of the disciplines listed below.
- Not above 25 years of age by December 2014
- Have completed the one year National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) programme.
Citizens or permanent residents of Nigerian origin (in eligible fields of study)
Any accredited University or other higher educational institution within or outside Nigeria
Fields of Study
Only candidates with offer of admission in disciplines related to the following areas should apply:
- Engineering (Petroleum, Civil, Structural, Mechanical, Sub Sea, Electrical, Marine, Chemical)
- Petroleum Economics
- Oil and Gas Law
Not specified by Agip Limited; however, several are given every year
The specific value of this scholarship award has NOT been specified by Agip Nigeria. You may want to get the specific details from them.
Method of Application
Interested applicants who are qualified / eligible must read the instructions AND submit an application on the official website. You must visit the official website to apply via the provided link below.
BEFORE YOU COMMENCE YOUR APPLICATION:
1). Applicants are required to upload CLEAR SCANNED copies of the following documents along with their application:
- Passport photograph (with white background not more than 3 months old)
- Valid ID card
- Proof of provisional admission into any reputable university
- First Degree Certificate
- Birth Certificate
3.) Ensure you attach the appropriate documents when asked to upload.
To apply, follow the outlined steps below:
- Click on "Apply now" tab.
- Click on "Register Now" to create an account.
- Click on www.scholastica.ng/schemes/naescholarships to return to Scholarship site.
- Enter your registered email and password to upload your information.
- Enter your personal information, educational information, National Identity Number (if available), other information and upload required scanned documents.
- Ensure the name used used in applications matches the names on all documentation in same order. Upload a sworn affidavit or certificate otherwise.
- Ensure you view all documents after uploading, to eliminate errors during uploading.
- Recheck application information to avoid errors.
- Click "apply now" to submit information.
- You will receive an email and sms that confirms your application was successful.
- Return to www.scholastica.ng, enter your email and password to download your profile and proceed to have your academic referee sign the document.
- Upload a scanned copy of the signed profile, this would be used for verification.
It is important to visit the official website via link provided to complete your application.
The deadline date for submission of ALL applications ends at midnight 15th June, 2014. And the Computer Based Testing would be conducted for successfully shortlisted candidates on 21st June, 2014.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Shortlisted candidates will be required to take an aptitude test. Successful candidates will be contacted with details of the qualifying test via SMS text and email.
Multiple applications shall lead to disqualification.
Strict compliance with above guidelines is required.
Employees of NAE and other affiliate companies and their dependants are NOT eligible for this scholarship.
You must apply before you begin verification of your application details.
IMPORTANT: Completion of the application and test invitation shall not be construed as a commitment on the part of the NNPC/NAE/OANDO PSC nor shall it entitle applicants to make any claims whatsoever and/or seek any indemnity from NAE and/or any of its partners by virtue of responding to this invitation to apply for post-graduate scholarship award.
Application Deadline: 15 June 2014
Open to International students: No (ONLY Nigerians)
More Scholarship Information and Application
Related: Agip Nigeria Scholarships for Undergraduate Students