Course(s) Offered: Any course
Course level: Undergraduate (100 level students)
Provider: Nigerian Agip Oil Company Limited (NAOC)
Country to Study in: Nigeria
Nigerian Agip Oil Company Limited (NAOC) Operator of the NNPC/NAOC/Phillips Joint Venture in pursuance of its Community Development Programme invites suitably qualified candidates for its Tertiary Institutions Scholarship Awards Scheme.
Categories of Awards:
- Host Communities Merit Award: For applicants strictly from NAOC host communities
- National Merit Award: For applicants from non-host communities.
To qualify for consideration applicants MUST be:
- Registered FULL TIME undergraduates in Nigerian Tertiary Institutions
- Certified 100 level students at the time of application.
- 200 level students and above
- Current beneficiaries of similar awards from other companies and agencies
- Dependants of employees of NAOC, AENR and NAE
Only candidates studying Engineering, Geology and Geosciences are eligible for the National Merit Award.
ONLY students of Nigerian origin may apply for:
- Host Communities Merit Award: Indigenes of NAOC host communities in the states mentioned above; OR
- National Merit Award: Candidates studying the courses indicated above
All accredited tertiary institutions of higher learning in Nigeria
Fields of study
Candidates qualified for the 'Host Community Merit Award' can apply be of any course or field of study.
However, only candidates studying Engineering, Geology and Geosciences are eligible for the 'National Merit Award'.
Number of awards
Several, although not specified by provider
This is a Onetime financial award / study grant
Method of Application
To qualify for consideration, applicants must complete their online application and verify their application details on or before the deadline date.
All applicants for Host Communities Merit Award MUST attach current (2013 –2014) Letters of Identification duly signed by:
- the current (2013) Chairman and Secretary of his/her CDC
- bona-fide traditional/paramount ruler of the community; and,
- the current (2013) Local Government Chairman or the Secretary
- Click on apply (see website via link below).
- Register to create an account.
- After registering it automatically takes you to the page to upload your information.
- If you have registered and you have not completed your information click on apply then enter your email and password you used to register.
- Enter your personal information, educational information, other information and specify the scholarship category you are applying for.
- After you have completed step 5 click the apply button at the bottom of the page.
An Aptitude Test for the applicants in both Categories of Award will be conducted at the following centers:
- Port Harcourt
Applications must not be made after the the deadline February 17th, 2013
On behalf of Nigerian Agip Oil Company and Dragnet-Solutions, we ask all potential applicants to disregard the website/portal located at www.naocscholarships.com as neither company has any affiliation towards them, and there is NO BATCH B applications going on in respect of the scholarship.
The notice above is in view of our erroneous publication thus: Batch B Agip Oil Company Scholarships for Undergraduate Nigerian Students.
For further enquiries, please contact: email@example.com
Application Deadline: 17 February 2013 (every year)
Open to International students: No (ONLY Nigerians)
More Scholarship Information and Application
Was above article useful? Please share: