Study Subject: Engineering with interest in space, aerospace, or space-related fields
Scholarship Level: Undergraduate
Scholarship Provider: Wisconsin Space Grant Consortium
Scholarships can be taken at: USA
The Wisconsin Space Grant Consortium scholarships is for top-level undergraduate students who wish to pursue their studies in eligible fields of study (see below) in the United States.
- Must have interest in either space, aerospace, or space-related fields.
- Applicant’s major must be in either computer, electrical or mechanical engineering.
- Must be an entering freshman for the 2011-2012 school year.
- Must have a minimum high school GPA of 3.5 on 4.0 grading scale.
- Must have a minimum composite ACT score of 25 (SAT 1060).
Undergraduate Degree (please check one): Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering.
Amount of Scholarship is $1000.
This $1,000 scholarship as well as your initial MSOE Academic scholarship will be sponsored by the Wisconsin Space Grant Consortium.
Method of Application
Application materials can be accessed by clicking here (.doc) to download the 2011-2012 Application Form. Please include the following item with your application: A one page autobiographical sketch outlining your interest and/or experience in space, aerospace, or space-related studies.
Send or fax application and essay to:
Kristin M. Hallman,
Milwaukee School of Engineering – Financial Aid Office,
1025 N. Broadway Milwaukee,
Fax (414) 277-6952
Scholarship Application Deadline: August 29, 2011 (annually)
Scholarship Open to International students: No
More Scholarship Information and Application