Vice Chancellor and International UG Prizes
Course(s) Offered: All fields
Course Level: Undergraduate
Provider: University of East Anglia
Country to Study in: UK
Each year, the University of East Anglia (UEA) offers a wide range of scholarships to undergraduate students from different countries wishing to study at UEA.
The university is pleased to offer the Undergraduate International Student Scholarships for International (usually non-EU resident) student applicants.
Prizes awarded under the International Undergraduate Scholarships include the Vice Chancellor’s Prizes, International Undergraduate Prizes AND the
To be eligible for these scholarships you must meet the following criteria:
- Be classified as an international (usually non-EU resident) applicant for fees purposes. See the fees and funding page on the official website (link to it is below) if you are unsure of your fee status.
- Hold a conditional or unconditional offer for year 1 of an undergraduate degree course starting at UEA in September 2017.
- Be independently funding your studies – i.e. students fully sponsored by organisations for their tuition fees are not eligible to apply. (Students applying for or expecting to receive government loans are eligible to apply.)
- Applicants to courses in Norwich Medical School are not eligible to apply.
Citizens of ANY country may apply
University of East Anglia (UEA), Norwich Research Park, Norwich, Norfolk, UK
Fields of study
All eligible undergraduate level courses of study at the UEA
Number of awards
A total of FIFTY prizes will be awarded
The length of the award is specified in your scholarship notification email.
The scheme consists of 50 prizes. The award shall be made as a tuition fee scholarship by means of a fee discount:
- Vice Chancellor’s Prizes – awards of 50% of the tuition fee for each year of study that you are a registered student on the original course you applied for.
- International UG Prizes – awards of 25% of the tuition fee for each year of study that you are a registered student on the original course you applied for.
Faculty of Science International Scholarships(not applicable for 2017)
- School of Biology – 4 x £1000 (1st year only)
- School of Computing Science – 4 x £2000 (1st year only)
- Energy Engineering courses – 3 x £1000 (1st year only)
- School of Environmental Sciences – 4 x £2000 (1st year only)
- School of Pharmacy – 7 x £2000 (1st year only)
To be eligible to apply, you must hold either a ‘conditional’ or ‘unconditional’ offer for year 1 of study on an eligible undergraduate degree course at UEA. Once you have an offer of a place from UEA, you must apply online using the official Application Form accessible on the official UEA webpage. You will then be assessed for all scholarships for which you are eligible. Please do not apply if you do not have a conditional or unconditional offer from UEA.
It is important to carefuly read and follow the Terms and Conditions, and also to visit the official website (link to is below) for complete information on how to apply for this scholarships.
The closing date for scholarship applications is 1 June 2017 however scholarship panels are held every month so please get your application to the University as soon as possible.
This scholarship is offered for a specified course; there is no guarantee that the scholarship will be transferred to an alternative course.
The University of East Anglia (abbreviated as UEA) is an English public research university located in the city of Norwich. Established in 1963, the university comprises 4 faculties and 28 schools of study. In 2012 the University was named the 10th best university in the world under 50 years old, and 3rd within the United Kingdom.
Application Deadline: 1 June 2017
Open to International Applicants: Yes
More Scholarship Information and Application
Related: Scholarships in the UK for International Students