Course(s) Offered: All fields
Course Level: Undergraduate
Provider: University of East Anglia
Country to Study in: UK
The University of East Anglia (UEA) is pleased to offer the Undergraduate International Student Scholarships. The university offers a large range of scholarships to undergraduate students wishing to study at UEA.
Prizes awarded in the scholarships include the Vice Chancellor’s Prizes, International Undergraduate Prizes AND Faculty of Science International Scholarships.
To be eligible for these scholarships you must meet the following criteria:
- Be classified as an international (usually non-EU resident) applicant for fees purposes. See the fees and funding page on the official website (link to it is below) if you are unsure of your fee status.
- Hold a conditional or unconditional offer for year 1 of an undergraduate degree course starting at UEA in September 2015.
- Be independently funding your studies – i.e. students fully sponsored by organisations for their tuition fees are not eligible to apply. (Students applying for or expecting to receive government loans are eligible to apply.)
- Applicants to courses in Norwich Medical School are not eligible to apply.
Citizens of ANY country may apply
University of East Anglia (UEA), Norwich Research Park, Norwich, Norfolk, UK
Fields of study
All eligible undergraduate level courses of study at the UEA
Number of awards
A total of FIFTY prizes will be awarded
The award shall be made as a tuition fee scholarship by means of a fee discount. The length of the award is specified in your scholarship notification email.
The scheme consists of 50 prizes:
- Vice Chancellor’s Prizes – awards of 50% of the tuition fee for each year of study.
- International UG Prizes – awards of 25% of the tuition fee for each year of study.
- Faculty of Science International Scholarships
- School of Biology – 4 x £1000 (1st year only)
- School of Computing Science – 4 x £2000 (1st year only)
- Energy Engineering courses – 3 x £1000 (1st year only)
- School of Environmental Sciences – 4 x £2000 (1st year only)
- School of Pharmacy – 7 x £2000 (1st year only)
To be eligible to apply, you must hold either a ‘conditional’ or ‘unconditional’ offer for year 1 of study on an eligible undergraduate degree course at UEA.
Once you have an offer of a place from UEA, you must email your answers to questions on why you wish to apply to the University and how an undergraduate degree from the UEA would enable you make a difference in the future.
Please include your UEA application number, school of study and course title in your email. You will then be assessed for all scholarships for which you are eligible. Please do not apply if you do not have a conditional or unconditional offer from UEA.
It is important to visit the official website (link to is below) for complete information on how to apply for this scholarships.
The closing date for scholarship applications is 15 June 2015.
All scholarship applicants must hold either a ‘conditional’ or ‘unconditional’ offer for year 1 of study on an undergraduate degree course at UEA at the time when they submit the scholarship application form for an eligible course.
The University of East Anglia (abbreviated as UEA) is an English public research university located in the city of Norwich. Established in 1963, the university comprises 4 faculties and 28 schools of study.
In 2012 the University was named the 10th best university in the world under 50 years old, and 3rd within the United Kingdom.
Application Deadline: 15 June 2015
Open to International Applicants: Yes
More Scholarship Information and Application
Related: List of Scholarships in the UK for International Students