Master Student Application with Scholarship
Course(s) Offered: Maths, ICT, Computer, Engineering
Course Level: Graduate (masters)
Provider: Chinese Government
Country to Study in: China
Under full support of Chinese Government Scholarship, the Ubiquitous Sensing Lab (USLab) at University of Jinan, China is inviting applications from International Students interested in Masters Research.
The current research fields are in the areas of Mobile Phone Sensing; Wireless Sensor Network; and Wireless Security. And the Supervisor will be Yuan Zhang (PhD, Senior Member of IEEE, Associate Professor).
Applications are requested from interested and highly motivated MS students with background in Maths, ICT, or Computer/Engineering. Applications should be sent in ASAP.
Applicants must be/have:
- A citizen of a country other than the People’s Republic of China, and be in good health;
- Not a registered student in Chinese universities at the time of application;
- BS or BE holder (under the age of 35) in the field related to Mathematics, Information and Communication Technologies, or Computer Science/Engineering;
- Proficient English in reading, writing and speaking;
- Excellent academic back ground, preferably GPA 3.5 and above
Citizens of ALL countries (EXCEPT China)
Ubiquitous Sensing Lab (USLab), School of Information Science & Engineering, University of Jinan (UJN), Nanxinzhuang West Road, Jinan, China
Fields of study
Current research fields at the lab are:
- Mobile Phone Sensing,
- Wireless Sensor Network and
- Wireless Security.
Scholarships will be awarded to 2-3 highly motivated MS applicants
The scholarship will be awarded over a three year period with full support
Scholarship Coverage Includes:
- a waiver of fee for registration, tuition, and basic textbooks;
- free on-campus dormitory accommodation;
- monthly living allowance (enough for daily expenditure);
- outpatient medical service and Comprehensive Medical Insurance and Protection Scheme for international students in China.
All applications will be via email.
Applicants should send detailed resume (with basic information like DoB, gender, marital status, nationality, etc.), academic transcripts, a high-resolution photo, to the email accounts below for consideration and further processing.
Contact email: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org (please send email to both accounts)
It is important to visit the official website (link to it is below) for complete information on this scholarship award.
The application (via email) deadline is March 31th, 2015.
The University of Jinan is a university in Jinan, Shandong province, China.
The Ubiquitous Sensing Lab (USLab) is part of the School of Information Science & Engineering at the University led by Dr. Yuan Zhang. USLab conducts research mainly on the problems of various wireless sensor networks including mobile sensor networks, smartphone sensor networks, and vehicular sensor networks.
The University of Jinan is a comprehensive university under the administration of Shandong Province and Jinan City, with the former as the main administrator. The university is authorized to confer bachelor and master degrees.
Application Deadline: 31 March 2015
Open to International Applicants: Yes
More Scholarship Information and Application
Related: List of Scholarships in China for International Students