Essay Topic: Education
Essay Level: Undergraduate
Country to Study in: Worldwide
Bid4papers announces an international essay writing competition for college students and young writers from all over the world.
Show your creativity and writing skills, take part in this contest, and win $500 doing what you like most – composing.
Guidelines for the essay:
- Language: English
- Style: academic, non-academic
- Length: 750 to 1,500 words
- Format: PDF or Word document
- Participants must be 25 years and younger.
Citizens of ALL countries worldwide
Students of ALL institutions across the world are eligible
Fields of study
Write an essay “Education In 50 Years: A Futurist’s Perspective”
Be creative, use your imagination, and try to cover some of the following questions in your essay:
- How do you imagine education of the future? What will it look like?
- Will technologies play an important role to education process?
- What will the role of a teacher be?
- What will a student of the future look like?
Three levels of prizes will be awarded. Please see below
- 1st place prize – $500
- 2nd place prize – $200
- The most interesting and creative essays will be published on the Bid4papers Facebook for you to have a chance of winning their special 3rd prize! An author of the essay with more likes will become the owner of 3Doodler 3D Printing Pen!
To enter the Contest, email your submission, including your full name and “Education In 50 Years Contest” in the email subject line, to email@example.com.
One submission per person, please!
The best in-house writers of Bid4papers.com will evaluate your essays for originality, creativity, proper grammar, spelling & punctuation.
Please visit the official website (link to it is below) for complete details.
All submissions must be completed on or before February 15, 2015.
Winners will be announced on February 25, and they will be notified via email. Plus, their works will be published in the Bid4papers blog and shared via the company's social media profiles.
Please share this opportunity with your friends and family by tweeting #essaycontest.
Need more details? Submit your questions to: firstname.lastname@example.org or leave a comment below.
Good luck with your submission!
Application Deadline: 15 February 2015
Open to International Applicants: Yes
More Scholarship Information and Application
Related: List of Essay Writing Competitions for Students