Course(s) Offered: Several fields
Course Level: Graduate research (Masters, PhD)
Country to Study in: Australia
The QUT Vice-Chancellor’s (VC) Top-Up Scholarship is a full time award in Australia provided by Queensland university of Technology for prospective and current students (domestic and International).
Eligible applicants must be in the following fields: Business, Creative Industries, Education, Health, Law, Science and Engineering, Institute of Health and Biomedical Innovation (IHBI), Centre for Accident Research and Road Safety Queensland (CARRS-Q), Institute for Future Environments at Queensland University of Technology, Australia.
This Scholarship will offer each recipient a sum of $10,000 each year for 3 Years.
This scholarship is available to domestic and international students. Acceptable study types are Postgraduate research (Masters and PhD).
- have Honours First Class (or equivalent)
- be accepted into a PhD, masters by research or professional doctorate
- be ranked in the top 10 APA recipients in the annual scholarship round.
- Australian Postgraduate Award (APA)
- QUT Postgraduate Research Award (QUTPRA)
- QUT Masters Scholarship (QMS)
- QUT Strategic Masters (QSM)
- Owen J Wordsworth (OJW)
- Indigenous Postgraduate Research Award (IPRA)
- International Postgraduate Research Scholarship (IPRS)
- Research Capacity Building Award (RCBA)
- any scholarships sponsored by your home country or an external organisation.
Awards are based on Academic performance.
Citizens of ALL countries
Queensland University of Technology, Australia
Fields of study
Qualified Fields of Study
- Creative Industries
- Science and Engineering
- Institute of Health and Biomedical Innovation (IHBI)
- Centre for Accident Research and Road Safety Queensland (CARRS-Q)
- Institute for Future Environments
Not specified by sponsor
Up to 3 years, if you are a doctoral student
- a top-up scholarship to the value of $10,000 each year to supplement your initial living allowance
- for up to 3 years, if you are a doctoral student.
Method of Application
If you are a future student you must:
- apply for admission to QUT during the Annual Scholarship Round
- indicate on your application that you wish to be considered for a scholarship.
The annual scholarship round closes 30th September each year. Applications for the current session opens on 1 September 2015, and closes on 30 September 2015.
Scholarship Available for:
- Current international research students
- Future international research students
- Current domestic research students
- Future domestic research students
Application Deadline: 30 September 2015
Open to International Applicants: Yes
More Scholarship Information and Application
Related: List of Scholarships in Australia for International Students