Course(s) Offered: Several fields
Course Level: Training
Provider: Access Bank Nigeria Plc
Country to Study in: Lagos, Nigeria
Access Bank Plc is a financial institution with presence in nine (9) countries in Africa and the United Kingdom and in all major cities in Nigeria.
Access Bank has also been referred to as Africa's Bank of Best Practice because the bank operates on a platform of strong ethics, governance and professionalism.
Having the right people is one of the Bank's competitive advantage and it constantly seek to recruit high performing talents who are passionate about working for Access Bank.
Access Bank Nigeria Plc is recruiting fresh graduates for its 2013 Graduate Trainee Program.
- A first degree (B.sc) from any reputable institution
- Not be over 24 years by December 31, 2013.
Citizens of Nigerian origin
Graduates of ALL accredited / reputable institutions of learning
Fields of study
A first degree (B.sc) in ANY related course of study
For this current training call, the following should be noted:
- Job Title: Graduate Trainee
- Job Reference: GTP01
- Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Several positions are offered
Method of Application
Are you qualified for this position? And do you have an interest in this position / program?
The application process is as follows:
- The application process requires you to register.
- Please remember your login details, it will be required to apply for a particular vacancy.
- If you forget your password, use the service provided to retrieve it. An email will be sent to your e mail address.
- To apply for any of the vacancies, follow the link provided. You will be prompted to input your ID and password to apply for your chosen vacancy.
- Application process also allows you to update and amend your CV information at any time.
- To update and amend your CV, follow the link provided. You require your ID and password.
Interested and qualified candidates should visit the official website (via link provided below) to apply to this program online.
The Application Closing Date is 31st August 2013
This is NOT a scholarship award at Access bank Plc. Rather it is a trainee opportunity for graduates of various fields at Access Bank Plc, Lagos, Nigeria.
For further inquiries, visit the official site via the provided link below
Application Deadline: 31 August 2013
Open to International students: No (ONLY Nigerians)
More Programme Information and Application