Course(s) Offered: Any course
Course Level: Undergraduate
Provider: IEEF, Ibeno LGA
Country to Study in: Any country (including Nigeria)
The Ibeno Education Endowment Foundation (IEEF) of the Ibeno Local Government Area of Akwa Ibom State in Nigeria, gave out its maiden scholarship award in the 2010/2011 session.
Students, parents and guardians of Ibeno LGA, are by this notice, informed that the Ibeno Education Endowment Foundation (IEEF) has concluded plans to carry out a second Scholarship award exercise for students of Ibeno origin for the 2011/2012 and 2012/2013 academic years.
Eligible students are encouraged to apply.
To be eligible, desiring students must be:
- of Ibeno Origin in Akwa Ibom State of Nigeria;
- have gained admission into Universities, Polytechnics, College of Education, Schools of Nursing, and other recognized institution of Higher Learning in Nigeria and Abroad;
- have correctly and completely filled out the IEEF scholarship application form.
Akwa Ibom state students from Ibeno LGA
All accredited Universities, Polytechnics, College of Education, Schools of Nursing, and other recognized institution of Higher Learning in Nigeria and Abroad
Fields of study
All available courses of study at the participating institutions
Number of awards
Not specified by provider
Inquire from the provider
Method of Application
Interested applicants, during the 2011/2012 and 2012/2013 sessions, can pick up the (IEEF) scholarship application form, complete same and return, together with necessary attachments, for the Foundations action.
Completed application forms should be enclosed in an A4 size envelope, along with two recent passport photographs of the applicant, together with photocopies of the following documents:
- Letter of admission from the Registrar of JAMB or Registrar of candidate’s institution
- Letter of confirmation of the app1icants Village from the Village Head or Village Council Chairman.
- Certificate of Origin of the candidate issued. from the office of the Executive Chairman of Ibeno L.GA.
- WAEC/SSCE certificate or its equivalent.
- Current Institution identity card issued to the applicant, where available,
- Evidence of the current Level of study of the candidate issued by the registrar of the candidates institution.
- Evidence of payment of school fees for the 2011/2012 or 2012/2013 session as the case may be.
- The Secretary, Ibeno Education Endowment Foundation, C/O Office of the Executive Chairman, Ibeno LGA, Akwa Ibom State; Or
- Prof. E. T. Eshett, Chairman, Ibeno Education Endowment Foundation, C/O Department of Soil Science and Technology, Federal University of Technology, Owerri, Imo State.
The closing date for submission for applications is 1st April, 2013
Candidates who were awarded scholarships during the 2010/2011 academic year and continued their courses of study during the 2011/2012. session or completed their programmes in that academic year need not make fresh application but will be required to show evidence of their studentship in the 2011/2012 session to sustain the award.
The foundation will thereafter invite the shortlisted candidates for screening interview on a future date.
Application Deadline: 1st April, 2013
Open to International students: No (ONLY Akwa Ibom students)
More Scholarship Information and Application