Course(s) Offered: Several fields
Course Level: Postgraduate (Masters)
Provider: University of Westminster
Country to Study in: UK
A wide range of International Scholarships are awarded for full-time Masters degree at the University of Westminster to students from developing and commonwealth countries.
Particular preference will be given to applicants that can demonstrate how the knowledge they will acquire from their studies will aid the development of their home countries.
Criteria may differ slightly for each scholarship offer. However, you must be an international student from a developing country and hold an offer for a full-time Masters degree.
Academic excellence, development potential and financial need.
Please note that you should only apply for the level of funding you actually need as the university assumes that you are applying for the minimum funding you require to take the course and it does not consider you for smaller scholarships if you are unsuccessful in gaining the larger one.
See below for list of these scholarships (you may also browse our scholarship lists).
List Of International ScholarshipsBelow is a list of postgraduate scholarships offered by the University. Please visit the official website via the link provided below, for a more complete list:
TARGET GROUP: International Students
- African Prisons Project Scholarship
- Brazil Scholarship
- Capacity Building Scholarships
- Cavendish Research PhD Scholarships
- Central American and the Caribbean Scholarships
- China Scholarships
- Colin Matheson Scholarship
- Commonwealth Shared Scholarships
- David Faddy Scholarships
- Disaster Regeneration Scholarship
- Eastern Europe Scholarship
- Fashion Business Management MA Scholarship
- Geoff Marsh Scholarship
- Geoffrey Copland Scholarship
- International Students House Scholarships
- Laos Scholarship
- Latin American Scholarship
- MBA Scholarships
- MBI Al Jaber Foundation Scholarships
- Media, Arts and Design Scholarship
- Mongolia Scholarship
- Open Society Foundation Scholarship
- Philippines Scholarship
- Small Island Nation Scholarships
- South Sudan (Dr John Garang) Scholarship
- Sylvia Pankhurst Scholarship
- Tourism Management MA Scholarship
- Turkey Scholarship
- Uganda Scholarship
- University of Westminster and Brazil Chevening Scholarships
- University of Westminster and China Chevening Scholarships
- University of Westminster and Malaysia Chevening Scholarships
- University of Westminster and Russia Chevening Scholarships
- University of Westminster and Vietnam Chevening Scholarships
- USA scholarship
- Vice-Chancellor’s Scholarship
- Vietnam Scholarship
- Westminster International Scholarships
- Windle Trust International Scholarships
TARGET GROUP: UK/EU AND International Students
- Full Fee Waiver Scholarships
- Half Fee Waiver Scholarships
- Organ Scholarship
- Part Fee Waiver Scholarships
- Santander Scholarships
- Sarath Palihawadana Scholarship
- Westminster Business School Scholarships
- Writing in the City Scholarship
TARGET GROUP: UK/EU Students
- David Faddy Scholarships
- Eastern European Scholarship
- Graduate Diploma Scholarship
- MA Public Relations Scholarship
- MBA Scholarships
- Media, Arts and Design Scholarships
It is important to note that the scholarship application process is separate to the process of applying for admission to the University. You should only apply for a scholarship once you have applied for admission and successfully been offered a place (either conditional or unconditional) on the course you wish to study.
- International students and all postgraduate students will need to download the relevant application form.
- For international undergraduate and all postgraduate students there is currently NO online application facility and the university DOES NOT ACCEPT APPLICATIONS VIA EMAIL.
- International students and postgraduate students will need to send their applications BY POST to the address below.
Deadline for applications to study in January classes is 1st November of the previous year; for September class study is 31st of May of same year. Applications sent or received after the deadline will not be considered.
International students and postgraduate students will need to send their applications (with all supporting documentation) BY POST to the following address:
101 New Cavendish Street
London W1W 6XH
Tel: +44 (0)20 7911 5000 ext 66257/66258
Application Deadline: 1 November 2013 / 31 May 2014
Open to International students: Yes
More Scholarship Information and Application
Was above article useful? Please share: