Course(s) Offered: Business and Management
Course Level: Undergraduate (diploma)
Provider: Bournemouth University
Country to Study in: UK
Bournemouth University in partnership with Kaplan offers the International College Diploma in Business and Management Scholarship for both home and international students.
This Kaplan International College Diploma Scholarship is offered to students who are studying the Diploma in Business and Management at Kaplan International College, Bournemouth and have applied for direct entry to the second year of the eligible BU Business School undergraduate courses beginning in September 2012.
Applications for entry into the 2012/2013 academic year is now open.
All applicants classified as 'overseas' for fee purposes are eligible to apply.
An outstanding academic profile, relevant to your course, as follows:
- highest number of units falling into the A grade category (70% or above)
- highest overall percentage grade for the course
- highest IELTS scores.
- Recipients of this scholarship cannot be in receipt of any other BU scholarship
- Financial need cannot be taken into consideration.
Students of any nationality
Kaplan International College, Bournemouth; UK AND
Bournemouth University (BU) Business School, Bournemouth; UK
Fields of study
Courses to which this scholarship apply:
- BA (Hons) Accounting and Business
- BA (Hons) Accounting & Finance
- BA (Hons) Accounting & Taxation
- BA (Hons) Accounting & Law
- BA (Hons) Business Studies
- BA (Hons) Business Studies with Economics
- BA (Hons) Business Studies with Enterprise
- BA (Hons) Business Studies with Finance
- BA (Hons) Business Studies with Human Resource Management
- BA (Hons) Business Studies with Law
- BA (Hons) Business Studies with Marketing
- BA (Hons) Business Studies with Operations & Project Management
- BA (Hons) Finance & Business
- BA (Hons) Finance & Economics
- BA (Hons) International Business Studies
One every year
Whole duration of course
£1000 payable for each academic year of the course (where an academic profile of 60% or over is achieved in continuation years). Excluding work placement and repeat years.
How is this scholarship paid?
Scholarships are paid by a reduction in tuition fee.
Method of Application
There is no formal application process for this scholarship. The BU Kaplan International College Diploma in Business and Management Scholarship will be automatically awarded to the applicant for September 2012 who meets most of the above-listed criteria and who has met their conditions of offer by the 31 August 2012 deadline.
It is important to visit the official website (link to it is below) for complete information.
The deadline to apply for this scholarship award is 31 August 2012
When will I hear if I have been successful? Successful candidates will be contacted in the last week of September 2012.
For further information: contact the askBU Students Service office, Bournemouth University.
Bournemouth University (abbreviated BU) is a public university in Bournemouth, Dorset, England, with its main campus situated in neighbouring Poole. The university was founded in 1992 as one of the new universities, however the origins of its predecessor date back to the early 1900s.
Application Deadline: 31 August 2012
Open to International students: Yes
More Scholarship Information and Application
Related: Scholarships in Turkey for International Students