Course(s) Offered: Any field
Course Level: Graduate (masters)
Provider: ISH, LMU
Country to Study in: UK
The International Students House (ISH) / London Met Scholarship Scheme is run jointly by the International Students House (ISH) and London Metropolitan University (LMU).
The award scheme is a full tuition scholarship aimed at masters students from Selected Developing Countries.
The International Students House provide accommodation and a varied, multicultural social programme for full-time international students in the centre of London.
- have an unconditional offer to study at London Met on one of London Met’s Masters courses.
- have a First Class Honours degree or the highest accolade for your degree.
- have an overall IELTS score of 7.0 with a minimum of 6.5 in each component or SELT equivalent.
- be a national of one of the countries listed below.
Applicants are judged on academic merit and on the likely economic/social benefit to their home country.
Only students from the ISH Scholarship countries are eligible to apply:
London Metropolitan University; London, United Kingdom
Fields of study
Any masters level postgraduate degree course at the university.
Number of awards
Not specified by provider
The award is for the FULL duration of the masters degree programme
Regarding benefits of sponsorship:
- The programme offers a full tuition fee scholarship to study one of London Met’s Master’s programmes.
- Plus one year of free accommodation at International Students House.
Before you apply, please note that:
- Students applying for the ISH/London Met scholarship must hold an unconditional offer on any one of the masters degree courses.
- Short Courses, English Language Courses, Foundation Programmes, HND's and Pre-Masters are NOT covered.
When emailing your application, please ensure to include the following in the subject heading: ISH/London Met scholarship application.
It is important to visit the official website (link to it is below) for complete details; and also to download the "Scholarship Application Form" OR to access the Online e-Application Portal.
The deadlines are 30th April (for courses starting in September 2015) and 31st October (for courses starting in February 2016).
Short Courses, English Language Courses, Foundation Programmes, HND's and Pre-Masters are not covered.
London Metropolitan University, commonly known as London Met, is a public research university located in London, United Kingdom. It was established on 1 August 2002 by the amalgamation of the University of North London (formerly the Polytechnic of North London, established in 1896) and London Guildhall University (formerly the City of London Polytechnic, established in 1848).
The International Students House is the ideal place for both British and overseas students to live whilst studying in London. ISH is a self-funded charity providing a wide range of accommodation to suit all requirements. Events 365 days a year, culture evenings, themed suppers, lectures, Travel Club and a full Christmas programme...ISH is a fabulous place to live!
If you would like more information about the International Students House, please access the official ISH website here.
For other jointly funded International Students House Scholarships, also see the ISH/University of Westminster Scholarships and ISH/Institute of Education Scholarships.
Any queries should be addressed by email to:
Application Deadline: 31 October 2015
Open to International students: Yes (ISH countries)
More Scholarship Information and Application
Related: List of Postgraduate Scholarships for Nigerians