Course(s) Offered: Business
Course Level: Graduate (MBA)
Country to Study in: Spain
ESADE Business School offers the African Business Scholarship as one of its many need-based scholarship programmes. ESADE is committed to helping students finance their MBAs by offering need-based scholarship programmes.
ESADE is committed to helping talented individuals from the African continent who wish to achieve an ESADE Full Time MBA. These scholarship programmes not only focuses on granting Scholarships on an academic basis, but which places huge importance on students’ proven financial needs.
The school is aware of the economic growth of certain countries in Africa and wanted to increase the number of African students at ESADE by awarding this scholarship to individuals with high potential and proven leadership skills who want to make a positive socio-economic contribution to Africa through sustainable opportunities in business.
African students who wish to return to Africa after graduation.
Scholarships Committee will award Need based Scholarships based on the following criteria:
- Academic Excellence and outstanding professional acumen
- Scholarship Application Form
- Financing Plan (how do you plan to finance the cost of attendance for the ESADE MBA, tuition fees and living expenses)
- Supporting documents to prove financial needs
Citizens of any African country
ESADE Business School, Barcelona; Spain
Fields of study
Full Time Masters in Business Administration (MBA)
Number of awards
Upto a maximum of five (5) Scholarships
This is a onetime financial aid towards the MBA tuition fees
The African Business Scholarship covers up to 20% of the ESADE Full Time MBA tuition fees.
The ESADE MBA Need Based Scholarship Programme will award up to €10,000, an amount which is directly deducted from the MBA tuition fees.
Method of Application
To apply for a Need Based Scholarship for the ESADE Full Time MBA:
- Complete your Online Admission application
- Select the Need Based Scholarship that better fits your profile
- Download & complete the Scholarship Application Form
- Download & complete the Financing Plan Form
- Send the Scholarship Form to email@example.com by your Admissions application deadline, together with your Admissions documents and our Committee will review it as soon as possible.
- Scholarship decisions will be sent to candidates approximately one week before their place reservation deadline.
The ESADE Scholarship Application Process towards the Full Time MBA Programme starting next September 2013 opened from October 2012.
The deadline dates for the Full Time MBA Need-Based Scholarships application (2013 Intake) are 11th January, 2013; 8th March, 2013; AND 17th May, 2013.
ESADE offers The Need based Scholarship, which not only focuses the granting of Scholarships on an academic basis, but will also take into account their proven financial needs.
Application Deadline: 11 Jan / 8 Mar / 17 May 2013
Open to International students: No (ONLY Africans)
More Scholarship Information And Application
Related: Top 20 Scholarships in Italy for International Students