Course(s) Offered: Any field
Course level: Undergraduate, Training
Provider: Procter & Gamble (P&G)
Country to Study in: Switzerland
The European Financial Leadership Seminar (EFS) is a 5-day working session that was established in 1990.
During these five days, you and other excellent students from around the world will run a multi-national business, developing your management and financial skills by working in teams and interacting with experienced P&G executives. The EFS is an outstanding opportunity to learn about the P&G culture.
The EFS will expose you to a real-life business case study, which challenges you to develop strategies and drive decisions together with top students from all over the EMEA region.
The 22nd edition of the annual seminar will be held in 2014 at the P&G European headquarters in Geneva, Switzerland. Travel and accommodation expenses for all participants will be paid by P&G.
Eligibility (Who can apply?)
Are you a top student who wants to acquire new business and financial skills in a real office environment? Do you combine leadership skills with strong analytical capabilities? And do you expect to graduate within maximum 18 months after the event.
Procter & Gamble is looking for students who are willing to work in the finance department of a multinational company. They require strong analytical skills and very good leadership. Fluent English is also essential.
You are assessed on your personal qualities and achieved results and NOT on your experience. If you feel you are eligible, then get more information and apply online via the link provided below.
Citizens of countries in Europe, Middle East and Africa (EMEA), as follows:
- Western Europe: Austria, Belgium, France, Germany, Greece, Holland, Italy, Nordic (Sweden, Finland, Denmark & Norway), Portugal, Spain, Switzerland & UK.
- Central and Eastern Europe, Middle East and Africa: Albania, Bulgaria, Bosnia, Croatia, Czech Republic, Egypt, Estonia, Hungary, Israel, Kazakhstan, Kosovo, Latvia, Lebanon, Lithuania, Former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia (FYROM), Moldova, Montenegro, Morocco, Nigeria, Pakistan, Poland, Romania, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Africa and other Southern & Eastern African countries, Turkey, Ukraine & United Arabian Emirates.
- North America (United States): No slots available
- Latin America: Please visit www.pglafs.com to read more and apply
- Asia: No slots available
Procter & Gamble (P&G®) European headquarters in Geneva, Switzerland
Fields of study
The European Financial Leadership Seminar gives the opportunity to:
- Develop your management and financial skills
- Test yourself in an international business environment
- Interact with fellow students and experienced P&G executives to solve the types of business challenges and management issues you would face when working in an international organization like Procter & Gamble
Number of awards
Not specified, however, several will be given
Five (5) days
P&G pays for ALL expenses, including your flight, transportation, food and lodging.
Method of Application
If you are eligible and are interested in applying, you must visit the official web site (see link below) to apply online or click here.
Please attach your CV and motivation letter in English language to your online application
The next EFS is scheduled for 2014, and the application deadline is scheduled for winter 2013/14 (i.e between December 2013 - February 2014) - more details to come later.
Note that winter is generally between December - February in the northern hemisphere AND between June - August in the Southern hemisphere. Last year, the EFS deadline was Sunday 12th February, 2012. The seminar held between 22nd - 26th April, 2012.
If you have any specific questions, please contact:
Western Europe: Pascale De Koninck at firstname.lastname@example.org
Central and Eastern Europe, Middle East and Africa: Paola Passador at email@example.com
Application Deadline: Winter 2013/2014
Open to International Applicants: Yes
More Scholarship Information and Application
Related: Top Scholarships in Switzerland for International Students