Study Subject: Applied Sciences, Science, Humanities (see below)
Scholarship Level: Postgraduate (postdoctoral, research)
Provider / Employer: CIE, University of Ilorin
Scholarship can be taken at: Nigeria
As part of her efforts in building a global academic environment, the University of Ilorin through her Centre for International Education (CIE) offers a variety of Research Fellowships to qualified scholars of foreign nationals to carry out relevant developmental researches.
The candidate for the fellowship should:
- Be a non-Nigerian;
- Possess a Ph.D;
- Submit a well articulated research proposal in any of the disciplines listed below;
- Possess excellent communication skills and be computer literate.
All qualified International scholars of non-Nigerian origin
University of Ilorin, Ilorin
Fields of study
The fellowship is tenable in the following disciplines:
- Applied Sciences (Engineering and Technology, Medicine, Agriculture);
- Science (Science, Communication and Information Sciences, Physiology and Anatomy) and;
- Humanities (Arts, Business and Social Sciences, Education and Law).
The duration of the fellowship shall be between six (6) and twelve (12) Months. Extension may be granted.
The award package is comprised of:
- Stipends: (Click “here” to see scale).
- Free accommodation;
- Complimentary access to the facilities of the University Health Services, Libraries and other academic packages.
Candidates should visit the University of Ilorin website (see link below) and download the application forms and submit online. In addition, candidate should attach his/her Curriculum Vitae.
Electronic applications should be converted to PDF format, and then e-mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. Electronic applications should contain scanned copies of relevant signatures and the hard copy version should accompany it by post, to:
Centre for International Education
University of Ilorin
P. M. B. 1515
Reference Letters: A letter of reference from the scholar’s Head of Institution/Department should be submitted along with the application form (electronically and by post).
NOTE: All applications must be submitted on or before the deadline date (see below) every year.
For further enquiries, please contact us through the following:
Sponsorship Application Deadline: 15th September 2012 (anually)
Scholarship Open to International students: Yes
More Fellowship Information and Application
Was above article useful? Please share: