Course(s) Offered: All eligible courses
Course Level: Undergraduate
Provider: NNPC, Chevron Nigeria Ltd
Country to Study in: Nigeria
Chevron Nigeria Limited, in collaboration with its Joint Venture partner, the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC), is offering a number of University Scholarship Awards to suitably qualified Nigerian students.
This application is for only Fresh Applicants, current beneficiaries from previous NNPC/ CHEVRON JV Schemes should kindly click www.scholastica.ng.
E-applications are invited from full-time SECOND YEAR (200 LEVEL) degree students of the under-listed approved courses and fields of study, in Nigerian Universities.
Citizens of Nigeria ONLY
All approved Nigerian Universities
Fields of Study
E-applications are invited from the approved under-listed courses:
- Agricultural Engineering/Agricultural Science
- Business Administration/Economics
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Science
- Electrical/Electronic Engineering
- Environmental Studies/Surveying
- Mass Communication/Journalism
- Mechanical/Metallurgical & Materials Engineering
- Human Medicine/Dentistry/Pharmacy
- Petroleum Engineering
Before you start this application, ensure you have clear scanned copies of the following documents:
- Passport photograph with white background not more than 3 months old (450px by 450px not more than 200kb).
- School ID card.
- Admission letter.
- Birth certificate.
- O' Level result.
- JAMB Result.
To apply, follow the steps below:
Please ensure you understand all instructions carefully before you start this application to avoid errors and disqualification.
- Click on "Apply Now" tab.
- Click on "Register Now" to create an account.
- Proceed to your email box to activate your account
- Click on http://www.scholastica.ng/Schemes/cnlawards to return to the Scholarship site.
- Enter your registered email and password to upload your information.
- Enter your personal information, National Identification Number (if available), educational information, other information and upload required scanned documents.
- Ensure the name used in applications matches the names on all documentation in same order. Upload a sworn affidavit or certificate if otherwise.
- Ensure you view all documents after uploading, to eliminate errors during uploading.
- When asked to upload photo, upload a passport photograph with a white background.
- Recheck application information to avoid errors.
- Click "Apply Now" to submit information
- You will receive an email and a sms that confirms your application was successful.
- Return to www.scholastica.ng, enter your Email and Password to download your profile and proceed to have your Head of Department sign the document.
- Upload a scanned copy of the signed profile, this would be used for verification.
- If National Identification Number (NIN) number was not available in step 6, to obtain your National Identification Number (NIN), do the following:
- Visit http://ninenrol.gov.ng to register and learn more about the National Identity Number.
- Click "Create Account" and fill in the required fields.
- Login with Email and Password to complete the form.
- After completion, schedule a date for photo and finger print capture.
- Visit any of the 37 capture centres across Nigeria (see www.nimc.gov.ng/pages/general/enrolmentcentres.htm) to complete the registration process and obtain your National Identity Number.
- You can also do your total registration at the NIMC office.
- Return to http://www.scholastica.ng/Schemes/cnlawards and update application with National Identification Number (NIN) to ensure completion.
Closing date for receipt of e-applications is strictly February 21, 2014.
NNPC/Chevron will accept applications through the official web site ONLY (link to it is below). Hard copies of any document submitted will not be processed. All interested students are advised to click on 'How it Works' tab to proceed.
In line with the e-scholarship administration system, selected students will be invited for computer-administered qualifying tests in selected examination centers nationwide. Short-listed candidates for the qualifying test will be invited by email and SMS text messages. All applicants are therefore advised to ensure that GSM telephone numbers and personal email addresses are properly entered into the e-forms on the web site.
Multiple applications attract a disqualification penalty from the Scholarship board. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED.
Application Deadline: 21 February 2014
Open to International Applicants: No (ONLY Nigerians)
More Scholarship Information and Application(Current site)
Related: List of Undergraduate Scholarships for Nigerians
Was above article useful? Please share: