Contest Topic: Energy management ideas
Contest Level: Undergraduate, Postgraduate
Provider: Schneider Electric
Country to Study in: Worldwide
Schneider Electric opens its doors once again. This time, you are invited to the sixth edition of Go Green in the City, the global annual business case challenge.
In teams of two, students from all over the world are invited to enter the competition and share their revolutionary energy management ideas for a chance to gain unique insight into one of the leading global energy management companies in the world.
Schneider Electric invites all engineering and business students to participate in the global student competition for innovative and efficient energy management solutions.
Enter the Go Green in the City 2016 and compete for a trip around the world and a job offer from Schneider Electric*!
Schneider Electric invites all qualified students to its sixth annual Go Green in the City global business case challenge for a chance to revolutionize energy management and gain unique insight into one of the leading global energy management companies.
Who can participate:
- Business and engineering** students pursuing their bachelor’s (at least 2nd year), master’s or MBA degree are eligible to compete.
- Go Green in the City 2016 is open to two-member teams with at least one female member (note: both members must comply with the degree requirements stated above).
- Both of the team members must study in the same country for the duration of the competition. They are not, however, required to be from the same university, nor are they required to study the same subject or be in the same year, as long as they are not in their first year of their undergraduate education.
- English language competency is required.
- Teams from all over the world are welcome to compete.
**All branches of engineering and business programs are accepted.
Citizens of ALL countries worldwide may participate
Number of awards
From all the submissions worldwide, there will emerge 100 semi-finalist teams, 12 finalist teams AND a winning team
100 semi-finalist teams will train with a Schneider Electric mentor and create a video presentation of their idea.
12 finalist teams will be invited to Paris to make their final presentations.
The winning team will travel the world, stopping at two Schneider Electric offices along the way, and ultimately, receive a job offer*! (kindly see the PLEASE NOTE section below for more)
Method of Application
This is how it works:
- Register for the competition (via link below)
- Team up with a friend (at least one team member must be female)
- Submit an innovative idea for efficient energy management for smarter cities
The deadline date for submission of all applications is 5 PM, CET, April 15, 2016.
*The winner can choose Schneider Electric offices in two countries to travel. The specifics of the offered position will match the requirements of Schneider Electric.
Application Deadline: 15 April 2016
Open to International Applicants: Yes
More Scholarship Information and Application
Related: Engineering Scholarships for International Students