Program(s) Offered: MBA (Tech-industry)
Program Level: Internship, Training
Provider: Google Inc.
Country to Study in: USA
The Google MBA Internship Program is a paid internship that will immerse you into the tech industry on a high-impact team. You’ll enhance your skill set, be challenged with rigorous work, grow your network and drive meaningful change in our business.
The Intern is expected to work with or in one of the following teams or roles: Product Management; Finance; Product & Customer Support; Sales & Account Management; Marketing & Communications.
At Google, differences are not just accepted - they're celebrated, supported, and thrived upon for the benefit of Google's employees, products and community. Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. It is committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let Google know.
- Must be pursuing a full-time MBA program with an expected graduation date between December 2017 and June 2018.
- Have authorization to work in the United States.
- Be able to complete a 11-12 week program beginning in May or June 2017.
- Strong interest in the Internet and Google's technology and business.
- Demonstrated critical thinking skills and independent motivation.
- Excellent project management, interpersonal and organizational skills, with the ability to drive and implement ideas in a changing environment.
- Analytical skills, and ability to solve highly strategic and difficult business problems.
Citizens of ANY country
Google offices in the USA, including:
Ann Arbor, MI, USA; New York, NY, USA; San Francisco, CA, USA; San Bruno, CA, USA; Mountain View, CA, USA
Fields of study
Google employs top MBA talent from around the world to solve cutting-edge problems in roles ranging from product management to sales and business strategy - and everything in between. Take a look at Google's fields of work.
Here are just a few teams that MBA interns have joined in the past: Engineering and Technology, Product Management team; Business Strategy team; Finance team; Sales, Services & Support team; People Operations team; and Engineering and Technology, Technical Solutions (gTech) team.
Number of awards
Not specified -- several will be awarded
Internship will be for 11-12 weeks starting in late-May/June
Outside of your core work, you will participate in a high-touch program that exposes you to Google’s business operations, connects you with interns and Googlers, and invests in your personal and professional development. You may pick up a new technical skill, while also building a relationship with a 1:1 mentor and hearing from company leadership through an exclusive speaker series.
Method of Application
Application to the Google MBA Internship is a 2-part process. To apply, follow the steps below:
- Part 1: Complete and submit the MBA Intern Application Form.
- Part 2: Click the “Apply” button on the right to submit your resume using the same email address listed in the MBA Intern Application form. A cover letter is not required.
Applications open September 19 and close November 30, 2016 at 11:59pm PST
Interviews will be held as from December 2016 through April 2017, on a rolling basis.
Google is an American multinational technology company specializing in Internet-related services and products that include online advertising technologies, search, cloud computing, and software. Google was founded by Larry Page and Sergey Brin while they were Ph.D. students at Stanford University, California. They incorporated Google as a privately held company on September 4, 1998.
Application Deadline: 30 November 2016
Open to International Applicants: Yes
More Scholarship Information and Application
Related: Internships for International Students