Course(s) Offered: Business, Management
Course Level: Graduate (MBA)
Provider: The Australian Catholic University
Country to Study in: Australia
The Australian Catholic University (ACU) offers the Peter Faber Business School Postgraduate Scholarship for international students to study its MBA programme in Australia for the 2017/2018 academic session.
The Peter Faber Business School Postgraduate Scholarships are available to eligible international students commencing a course offered by the School of Business in 2017. Recipients will receive a AU$1,000 tuition-fee waiver for the first year of their course, provided they continue to successfully complete all their enrolled units.
Scholarships are awarded to postgraduates who have a prior academic result of 70% or greater (i.e. Australian higher education equivalent). Qualified candidates are invited to apply according to the rules as outlined below.
To be eligible for the scholarship, candidate must:
- be an international student
- be enrolled full-time in an ACU postgraduate coursework program offered by the School of Business commencing in 2017
- not be receiving any other form of financial assistance from ACU or the Australian Government
- Results will be standardised for all candidates to 70% in the Australian higher education scaling
- The scholarship is not paid for units where credit is granted
- You must enrol in a minimum of three units in a semester to be considered a full-time student
- You must successfully complete all enrolled units in the first semester of study in order to be eligible for the second instalment payment for the second semester of study
- The scholarship does not apply to higher degree research or honours programs, or undergraduate degrees, certificates or diplomas
- Candidates’ eligibility will be confirmed in their Letter of Offer.
Citizens of ALL countries
School of Business, The Australian Catholic University, Australia
Fields of study
Postgraduate courses offered by the School of Business
Number of awards
Award is annually for the duration of candidate’s course
The maximum value of the scholarship over 12 months is AU$1,000. The AU$1,000 value will be applied over the first two semester’s tuition fees in two equal installments.
Method of Application
No formal application is required. The University will assess your eligibility based on the information in your application to study at ACU. Commencing postgraduate students who are successful scholarship recipients will be notified in the Letter of Offer issued by ACU.
Important information regarding your enquiry and application status is sent to you by email. Please use a valid email address while registering to apply for your course.
It is important to visit the official website (link to it is below) for complete information on how to apply for this scholarship award
You may apply to the University any time prior to your course commencement date, except for certain courses that have specific application deadlines. For the School of Business, there is no application deadline date. The University reserves the right to close applications for any course once enrolment quotas have been reached.
Australian Catholic University (ACU) has campuses around Australia in Brisbane, Sydney, Canberra, Melbourne, Ballarat and Adelaide. It is also one of the few Australian universities with a presence in Europe, having opened the Rome Centre in Italy.
ACU has seven research institutes aligned with the four priority research areas: theology and philosophy; health; education; and the common good and social justice.
Application Deadline: Rolling
Open to International Applicants: Yes
More Scholarship Information and Application
Related: Top Scholarships in Canada for International Students