Course(s) Offered: All available fields
Course Level: Training, Undergraduate, Graduate (masters)
Provider: Chinese Government
Country to Study in: China
The Government of China is funding scholarships for foreign students (Non-Chinese) to study at Chongqing Technology & Business University (CTBU).
The Presidents Scholarships of Chongqing Technology & Business University are available for all non-Chinese students pursuing undergraduate Bachelors, postgraduate masters’ and also training programs in China.
Qualifications of Applicants:
- The age of applicant should be under 40.
- The applicants must be non-Chinese citizens.
- The applicant should promise to obey Chinese laws and regulations as well as rules of CTBU.
- The applicants couldn’t apply for the President Scholarship while he/she has gotten other Chinese Government Scholarship
Foreigners who are going to study in CTBU for more than one year with excellent scholastic achievements and nice conduct.
Citizens of ALL countries of the world (EXCEPT China)
Chongqing Technology & Business University (CBTU), 9 Chegongzhuang Avenue Beijing, Peoples' Republic of China (P.R.C)
Fields of study
The Presidents Scholarships are awarded for studying all majors and programs available and offered by CBTU. The school offers several courses across many disciplines, including economics, management, arts and Literature, sciences, engineering, law and social sciences.
Number of awards
For whole duration of the graduate, undergraduate or training program
The Content and Standard of the Scholarship include:
- Master’s Degree: 6, 500 to 20,000 yuan RMB per academic year
- Bachelor’s Degree: 5,000 to 17,000 yuan RMB per academic year
- Chinese Trainee: 4,000 to 13,000 yuan RMB per academic year
Application materials can be submitted directly to the International Cooperation and Exchange Office of CTBU in Writing or email.
The following application materials are needed in duplicate according to different Types. No matter if the applicant is enrolled, the application materials won’t be returned.
- Application Form for overseas candidates to study at Chongqing Technology and Business University;
- Academic Record of the latest year (officially verified only);
- Diploma or Certificate (officially verified only);
- Two Letters of Recommendation by two professors or associate professors.
- Studying Plan
- The physical examination issued
There are two deadlines each year, one for the Spring semester and another one for the Fall semester.
For Spring semester, applicants should apply with the required materials before December 30th; for the Fall semester, applicants should apply with the required materials before June 30th.
Located in the Nan'an District of Chongqing, China’s largest municipality, Chongqing Technology and Business University (CTBU) is a multi-disciplinary public university that offers undergraduate and postgraduate courses.
The University now offers 51 undergraduate and 9 graduate programs across a breadth of disciplines, conferring bachelor’s and master’s degrees in many disciplines, which include economics, management, arts, natural sciences, engineering, law and social sciences.
Application Deadline: 30 June / 30 December 2014
Open to International Applicants: Yes
More Scholarship Information and Application
More Scholarship Information and Application (CTBU website)
Related: List of Scholarships in China for International Students