Course(s) Offered: IT & related
Course Level: Training
Country to Study in: Nigeria
The Asian IT giant, NIIT announced the 15th NIIT Nigeria Scholarship 2014 to reward meritorious students desirous of building successful careers in the fast evolving IT sector in the country.
The 15th edition of the prestigious scholarship, like the 14th edition of the NIIT Nigeria award, provides Scholarship assistance to deserving and meritorious students across various disciplines. Although it is designed to encourage students to take up NIIT programs with deserving scholarships; it also recognizes aptitude of the student as a key attribute through the NIIT NIGERIA SCHOLARSHIP test performance in the award of scholarship.
The 15th NIIT NIGERIA SCHOLARSHIP will be awarded on the basis of Merit Ranking arrived at using the score of 15th NIIT NIGERIA SCHOLARSHIP exam.
Application is open for Secondary school leavers, College, Polytechnic and University students, graduates and postgraduates (Employed and Unemployed).
The Scholarship has always been open for the following category of youths:
- “O” Level / “A” Level Certification
- School Leavers
- Undergraduates (those pursuing Graduation)
- Graduates – a).Individual Professionals who are working and seek Re-skilling programs, b).Un-employed, c).Under-employed Graduates
All Nigerians may apply
National Institute of Information Technology (NIIT); Nigeria
Fields of study
Students across various fields are supported – School Leavers, Under Graduates, Graduates [Unemployed, Under-Employed], Individuals desirous of enhancing their technical skill-sets and students in general who aspire to know about I.T. and career in I.T.
Number of awards
Not specified by sponsor
Method of Application
The Application Form is free for all candidates. Every piece of information on the Application Form has to be filled in completely and accurately.
Candidate can fill ONLINE APPLICATION which will generate online HALL TICKET.
In order to appear for the examination, candidates are required to follow 3 Simple Steps:
- Submit the Completed Application Form
- Collect the Hall Ticket
- Appear for the Scholarship Exam as per the specified date given below.
Applications for 15th NIIT NIGERIA SCHOLARSHIP will be accepted from 3rd June 2014. Last Date for the 15th NIIT NIGERIA SCHOLARSHIP Application is 11th July 2014
NIIT Nigeria Scholarship Examination Details:
The NIIT Nigeria Scholarship qualifying exam date is Saturday, 12th July, 2014.
- Scholarship test consists of 60 questions that are divided into four sections.
- The duration of the complete test is 100 minutes.
- Use of calculators is NOT allowed.
- The answers of all numerical questions should be considered to the nearest round off value.
- If you are unable to answer any question, move on to the next. Do not spend too much time on any question.
- Do not be worried if you are unable to answer all the questions. Most people cannot do so.
- Stop writing as soon as you are told to do so.
- Any attempt to resort to unfair means will result in disqualification.
- You are not allowed to move out of the Hall without handing over your Booklet, Answer sheet, and Rough sheets.
- Use the Answer sheet provided with this test booklet to answer the questions. Do not write/mark anything on the Question paper booklet.
- For each of the multiple choice questions, there are four/five options; A, B, C, D and E. Select the correct option in the space provided against the appropriate question in the Answer sheet.
- Only one option should be selected against each question. In case you wish to make a change ensure that you have erased the earlier choice properly.
- Please ensure that you write your Name, Contact Number, E-mail ID, Date, Hall Ticket No, Center Name, Venue/City, Slot No, and Test Code in the appropriate spaces provided on the Answer sheet. USE BLOCK LETTERS ONLY. Also sign in the place provided.
Open to International Applicants: No (Only Nigerians)
More Scholarship Information and Application
Related: Scholarships in UK for International Students