Course(s) Offered: All fields
Course Level: Undergraduate
Provider: Bayero Univ., Azman Grp Ltd
Country to Study in: Nigeria
The Bayero University Kano (BUK) / Azman Group Nigeria Scholarship 2014 application has commenced.
The President/C.E.O of AZMAN Group Nigeria Ltd., Alhaji (DR) Abdulmunafi Yunusa Sarina instituted a scholarship scheme for indigent students with exceptional academic abilities that are also indigenes of Kano, Katsina, Kaduna, Kebbi, Sokoto, Jigawa or Zamfara State.
Applications are therefore invited from suitable students for the AZMAN Annual Scholarship Award 2014.
- Applicant must be a registered student of Bayero University, Kano
- Applicant must have excellent academic record
- Applicant should be poor
- Applicant must be an indigene of any of the Northwest States (Jigawa, Kaduna, Kano, Katsina, Kebbi, Sokoto or Zamfara)
Citizens of Nigeria, who are indigenes of Kano, Katsina, Kaduna, Kebbi, Sokoto, Jigawa or Zamfara State
Bayero University, Kano (BUK), Kano; Nigeria
Fields of study
All fields of study available at the university
Number of awards
One Hundred deserving applicants will be awarded the sum of Fifty Thousand Naira (N50,000.00) each.
This is a ONETIME financial aid award
The sum of Fifty Thousand Naira (N50,000.00) is awarded to each successful applicant
Method of Application
Applicants shall download and fill the application form from the official website (link to it is provided below). The completed application form must be accompanied with the following:
- A photocopy of the applicant’s current university identification card
- A copy of current official result slip, including information on the candidate’s CGPA for the last academic session
- A copy of the applicant’s course registration form for the current academic session
- Two (2) recent passport-sized photographs
The deadline for submission of all applications is Monday, March 24, 2014
All completed applications forms should be returned to office of the Director, Centre for Information Technology (CIT), BUK New Campus.
Screening of applicants will be conducted on Thursday and Friday, 27 – 28 March, 2014 at PTDF Computer Laboratory, Old Campus, by 8:30am
Successful applicants will be awarded the scholarship on Tuesday, April 01, 2014
Application Deadline: 24 March 2014
Open to International Applicants: No (ONLY Nigerians)
More Scholarship Information and Application
More Scholarship Information and Application(BUK homepage)
Related: List of Scholarships in Nigeria for Students