Course(s): Several fields/Essay writing
Course Level: MSc, MBA, short courses, Executive programmes
Provider: ESE Review Committee
Country to Study in: USA, UK, Spain, Italy
The European School of Economics (ESE) is proud to announce the opening of the ESE Scholarship competition for the April 2014 intake.
ESE will grant 60 scholarships to ambitious and qualified students for all Short Courses, Executive Programmes, Master of Business Administration (MBA) and Master of Science Programmes.
The scholarships are available for all 6 ESE campuses in Milan, Florence, Rome, Madrid, London and New York.
The primary interest of this scholarship award is to promote and encourage a new education theme called ‘Do only what you love’, by creating opportunities for a new generation of international leaders with the capacity and determination to face big challenges.
Scholarship awards will be made based on the quality of the essay and the fulfilment of other basic entrance requirements as listed below.
Master of Science (MSc) AND Master of Business Administration (MBA) Programmes:
Entrance into one of the Master Programmes or the MBA at ESE requires the completion of the course application and submission of the following documents to the Admissions Office at the ESE centre of interest:
- A good first degree (second class honours or GPA 3.0 and above)
- Resume/CV + Personal Statement
- Two letters of recommendation
- IELTS/TOEFL score
- Three photographs (passport size)
- Photocopy of passport/ID
- Financial Statement/Income Statement
Entrance onto the ESE Short Course Programmes and ESE Executive Programmes requires the completion of the course application and submission of the following documents to the Admissions Office at the ESE centre of interest:
- Official copy of the school leaving certificate or post‐secondary school records if available
- Intermediate English language level
- Photocopy of passport/ID document
- Three passport‐sized photographs
Candidates who have completed their studies in the English language (at least 2 years) are not required to present a language qualification (TOEFL or IELTS).
Citizens of ALL countries worldwide
The European School of Economics (ESE).
ESE has 6 campus centers in: London, Madrid, New York, Florence, Milan, Rome
Fields of study
The scholarship is available for the following courses:
(A). Short Courses:
- Events Management
- Fashion and Luxury Management
- Sports Management
- Music Industry Management
- Hospitality Management
- Art and Cultural Management
- Visionary Leadership Programme
- Food & Beverage
- Master of Science
A total of sixty (60) scholarships (10 per each ESE campus)
ESE Scholarships are renewable depending upon regular academic performance and progression
The scholarships available for the programmes are divided as follows:
- 12 awards of 50% (2 per each campus)
- 24 awards of 30% (4 per each campus)
- 24 awards from 10% to 20% (4 per each campus)
Method of Application
Candidates are asked to write an essay in English on the text taken from the book ‘The School for Gods’, as well as to fulfil the admission requirements. Please see the official 'Competition Guidelines' (link to it is below) for the essay subject/title.
Candidates should complete the Application form online followed by the submission of the required documentation within the requested deadline of the competition to one of the following email addresses:
- email@example.com – Applicants for Florence, Rome, Milan and Madrid Campuses
- firstname.lastname@example.org – Applicants for London Campus
- email@example.com – Applicants for New York Campus
Please submit your essay together with your completed application form no later than April 15th, 2014 to the above-mentioned email addresses in order to be considered.
The candidacy deadline is the 15th of April 2014.
To complete the registration it is important to observe the rules and requisites of the committee:
- APPLICATIONS THAT ARE INCOMPLETE WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED
- APPLICANTS THAT FAIL TO PROVIDE THE REQUESTED DOCUMENTATION WITHIN THE DEADLINE REQUIRED WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED
The Registration fee (for BSc, MSc, MBA and Short Courses) must be paid in full at the time of Admission to the programme
The primary interest of the ESE Review Committee is to promote and encourage a new education project called ‘Do only what you love’ to 60 ambitious and qualified students. Read more about this in the official Competition Guidelines (link to it is above).
ESE is a British College of Higher Education in Business Studies, multicultural, international and with a pragmatic approach. Over 1200 big corporations collaborate actively with ESE in the internship programme that is amongst the most advanced in the world.
Application Deadline: 15 April 2014
Open to International Applicants: Yes
More Scholarship Information and Application
Related: List of Scholarships in Europe for International Students