Course(s) Offered: Med/Surg, Engineering
Course Level: Undergraduate
Provider: Anthony Ikazoboh Foundation
Country to Study in: Nigeria
The Anthony Ikazoboh Initiative Scholarship are university scholarship awards for qualified undergraduate Nigerian students.
Applications are invited from FULL-TIME, 100 and 200 level undergraduates from any state of the Federation, studying any of the under listed courses in universities within Nigeria.
Applicants must be FULL-TIME 100 and 200 level undergraduates.
They must be studying any of Medicine/Surgery or Engineering courses in any of the universities within Nigeria.
Applicants must be citizens, from any state, of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
Citizens of Nigeria
All recognized universities in Nigeria
Fields of study
Students of any of the under-listed courses in universities within Nigeria
Inquire from the sponsors
Method of Application
Application is open to fresh candidates.
- Before you start this application, ensure you have clear scanned copies of the following documents:
- Passport photograph with white background not more than 3 months old (450px by 450px not more than 200kb)
- School ID card
- Admission letter
- Birth certificate
- Ensure the documents are named according to what they represent to avoid mixing up documents during upload.
- Ensure you attach the appropriate documents when asked to upload.
To apply, visit the official application website (link to it is below) and follow the steps below:
- Click on "Apply Now" tab.
- Click on "Register Now" to create an account.
- Proceed to your email box to activate your account
- Click on www.scholastica.ng/schemes/aifawards to return back to Scholarship site
- Enter your registered email and password to upload your information.
- Enter your personal information, National Identification Number (if available), educational information, other information and upload required scanned documents.
- Ensure the name used in applications matches the names on all documentation in same order. Upload a sworn affidavit or certificate if otherwise.
- Ensure you view all documents after uploading, to eliminate errors during uploading.
- When asked to upload photo, upload a pass-port photograph with a white background.
- Recheck application information to avoid errors
- Click "Apply Now" to submit information
- You will receive an email and a sms that confirms your application was successful.
- If National Identification Number (NIN) number was not available in step 6, to obtain your National Identification Number (NIN)
- Visit http://ninenrol.gov.ng to register and learn more about the National Identity Number
- Click "Create Account" and fill in the required fields
- Login with Email and Password to complete the form
- After completion, schedule a date for photo and finger print capture
- Visit any of the 37 capture centres www.nimc.gov.ng/pages/general/enrolmentcentres.htm to complete the registration process and obtain your National Identity Number
- You can also do your total registration at the NIMC office
- Return to www.scholastica.ng/schemes/aifawards and update application with National Identification Number (NIN) to ensure completion.
Application closes Midnight 26th February, 2014
Interested applicants should click on the "How it works" tab to proceed.
ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED.
Multiple applications attract a disqualification penalty from the Scholarship board
Application Deadline: 26 February 2014
Open to International Applicants: No (ONLY Nigeriqns)
More Scholarship Information and Application
Related: Undergraduate Scholarships for International Students