FEDERAL SCHOLARSHIP BOARD
2014/2015 Commonwealth Scholarship and Fellowship Plan (CSFP) Selection Interview, 25th - 29th November, 2013
Notice of Interview Date and Timetable for Candidates
The Federal Scholarship Board invites all candidates who have successfully completed the Electronic Application System (EAS) forms, and fulfilled all necessary requirements stipulated in earlier advertorials, to attend an interview as scheduled below.
The deadline for completion of the EAS Forms is 20th November, 2013.
2. Candidates are in addition required to come along with all of the following documents for accreditation:-
- Four (4) hard-copies of EAS forms.
- All original credentials and four photocopies.
- Evidence of offer of admission in at least one (1) UK Institution.
- Evidence of submission of three (3) referee reports.
- Evidence of submission of academic transcripts.
- Original NYSC discharged/exemption certificate.
- Two (2) passport photographs.
- Medical Certificate of Fitness including T.B. free certificate obtained from a Teaching Hospital or National Hospital, Abuja
4. Details of Interview Timetable
|Date||Schedule||Geo – Political Zones|
|Monday, 25th Nov. 2013||a. Opening Ceremony|
10:30am – 12:30pm
|To be declared opened by the Honourable Minister of Education with the Panelists and invited stakeholder in attendance.|
|b. Accreditation of Candidates 1:30pm-6:00pm||All Candidates (Masters & Doctoral)From the North-East & South-West|
|Tuesday, 26th Nov. 2013 9.00am-6.00pm||a. Interview Day||All Candidates (Masters & Doctoral)From the North-East & South-West|
|b. Accreditation of Candidates||All Candidates (Masters & Doctoral)From the South-East & North-Central|
|Wednesday, 27thNov.2013 9:00am-6:00pm||a. Interview Day||All Candidates (Masters & Doctoral)From South-East & North-Central|
|b. Accreditation of Candidates||All Candidates (Masters & Doctoral)From South-South & North-West|
|Thursday, 28th Nov. 2013 9:00am-6:00pm||a. Interview Day||All Candidates (Masters & Doctoral)From South-South & North-West|
|b. Collation of Scores||By the committee of Panelists|
|Friday 29th Nov.2013 10:00am-11:00pm||Submission of Reports and Closing||To be conducted by the Director/Secretary, Federal Scholarship Board with the invited stakeholders in attendance.|
- Opening Session- Federal Ministry of Education, Podium Hall, 2nd Floor, Federal Secretariat, Phase III Abuja
- Interview Session- Arewa Suites and Hotel (Opposite Federal Scholarship Board), Abuja.
- No candidate on this approved schedule would be interviewed as spill-over outside a particular date allotted to the Geo-Political zones
- Further enquiries should be made to the Director/Secretary, Federal Scholarship Board via email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org or call 08059108898, 08188862281 and 07098201344.
Federal Ministry of Education