Course(s) Offered: Aviation-related
Course Level: Undergraduate
Provider: Delta State Bursary & Scholarship Board
Country to Study in: Nigeria
This is to inform the general public particularly students of Delta State Origin studying in tertiary institutions, that the Delta State Bursary & Scholarship Board has announced its annual call for both the Aviation Scholarship Scheme AND the Student’s Special Assistance Scheme.
This announcement is for the information of the General Public particularly Deltans that the Delta State Government has commenced registration for the year 2013 Aviation Scholarship Scheme.
Applications are expected from students with the following qualifications:
- Applicants must be Deltan
- Applicants must have gained admission for certification of course
- Subject area of Priority, Aeronautical Engineering, Pilot, Space Craft Management etc.
Citizens of Nigeria of Delta state origin
All accredited institutions of learning within (and outside) Nigeria
Fields of study
All courses in the field of Aviation including but not limited to Aeronautical Engineering, Pilot, Space Craft Management, etc
Number of awards
Not specified, several will be given
Inquire from the provider (email/phone addresses below)
Scholarships and Bursary awards will be provided to encourage students
Method of Application
To apply, follow the steps below:
- Applicants are expected to purchase a scratch card/PIN number of N300.00 (three hundred naira) from any of the designated banks:
- Zenith Bank
- Mainstreet Bank
- Keystone Bank
- Delta State Bursary and Scholarship Board Asaba
- Log on to www.dtsgscholarship.org
- Enter the serial and pin number on your scratch card
- Click on Aviation Scholarship Form.
- Fill the application form carefully and correctly
- Print out the form and sign
- Attach one Coloured passport size photograph and upload to the Board’s Website.
This call for applications was made in July, 2013.
The closing date for applications is six (6) weeks from the date of the publication i.e. on or before 31st August, 2013
For further inquiry, visit the official site (link is below) OR send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org or Call 08165425997, 07018960108 (8am- 4pm)
DELTA STATE BURSARY & SCHOLARSHIP BOARD
Anwai/Illah Express Road,
Application Deadline: 31 August, 2013
Open to International students: No (ONLY Nigerians)
More Scholarship Information and Application
Related: The Delta State Student’s Special Assistance Scheme