Course(s) Offered: All fields
Course Level: Undergraduate (bachelors), Postgraduate (masters)
Provider: University of Gloucestershire
Country to Study in: UK
The University of Gloucestershire in the UK is pleased to be able to reward academic excellence and operates an extensive scholarship programme for international undergraduate and taught masters students.
This competitive scholarship rewards academic excellence by making a substantial contribution by way of Merit Scholarships towards your tuition fees.
It is important to note the following:
- To be eligible for all of our scholarships and bursaries students must be classified as international students in terms of fees.
- Only students who hold an offer letter can be awarded a scholarship.
- A student can apply for multiple scholarships but will only receive the one of greatest value.
Citizens of any nationality
University of Gloucestershire, UK
Fields of study
Students wishing to undertake any undergraduate or taught masters course as below:
- Undergraduate degree courses (first year entrants only)
- All taught Masters (full programme only)
Up to 30 Scholarships will be awarded
This is a one-off financial award towards first year tuition fees, and non-renewable. This award is for September intake only.
The award value ranges are: £1,000; £2,000; £3,000; and £4,000
Method of Application
It is important to note that you must have applied for one of the courses at the University of Gloucestershire before applying for this scholarship..
To apply, you will need to download and complete the 2013 scholarship application form (doc).
The announced scholarship application deadline date is Friday 5th of July 2013
Take note that this scholarship is for September intake only.
For more information on this or any of the University of Gloucestershire scholarships, email: email@example.com
Application Deadline: 5 July 2013
Open for International Students: Yes
More Scholarship Information and Application