Course(s) Offered: MBA
Course Level: Postgraduate (master’s)
Provider: Cranfield School of Management
Country to Study in: UK
Cranfield School of Management is delighted to offer scholarships for outstanding New Zealand Māori to undertake the Cranfield MBA course.
This scholarship is in addition to the Cranfield New Zealand Alumni Scholarship which is open to all New Zealanders.
If you are of New Zealand Māori origin and wish to apply for the Cranfield MBA Māori Scholarship, we recommend that you also apply for the Cranfield New Zealand Alumni Scholarship, which is of higher value. We will consider you for both scholarships, although applicants can only be awarded one scholarship.
To be eligible for the scholarship, candidates must first have been offered a place on the Cranfield MBA.
In addition, this scholarship is open to anyone of New Zealand Māori origin (New Zealand citizen or permanent resident) who is committed to empowering Māori economic development.
Citizens of New Zealand who are of Māori origin
School of Management, Cranfield University, UK
Fields of study
Scholarship for full-time masters level study in Business management (MBA)
Number of Awards
Up to 2 scholarship grants will be awarded
Up to £14,000 towards tuition will be granted to successful applicants
Method of Application
There is a parallel application process – application for entry onto the MBA course and application for the scholarship.
For application onto the MBA, complete and submit your application in the normal way by 30 April 2013.
For the scholarship:
- complete and submit a separate scholarship application form (pdf) by the deadline date below
- successful applicants will be short-listed and interviewed by a panel including a Cranfield alumnus, a representative of the NZ-UK Link Foundation, and a representative of Māori interests
- interviews will take place in June 2012 in Wellington. Interviews may be arranged in London for UK-based candidates; other venues or telephone/Skype interviews may also be arranged, although face-to-face contact is strongly preferred
- a decision will be made shortly after the interviews have taken place
All applicants must complete and submit a separate scholarship application form on or before 31 May 2013.
You can see the Scholarship Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs).
Further information about the scholarship application process is available from:
- David Ryan, MBA 2001, in New Zealand on +64 (0) 21 543 449 or at email@example.com and
- David Thompson, MBA 1969, in the UK on +44 (0) 1296 682384 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Open to International students: No
More Scholarship Information and Application
Related: Scholarships in UK for International Students