Study Subjects: Any field
Scholarship Level: Secondary school, Undergraduate (bachelors)
Scholarship Provider: SAMOAEF Foundation
Scholarship can be taken at: Nigeria
Samuel Maduka Onyishi African Entrepreneur Foundations (SAMOAEF) Scholarships are for financially and physically handicapped Nigerian students who wish to further their education.
Call for Applications:
Applications are invited from suitably qualified persons for the 2012 SAMOAEF Scholarship Scheme.
- Undergraduate Students who are handicapped.
- Undergraduate Students who are severely disadvantaged financially.
- Undergraduate Students who face the threat of dropping out of school because of financial problems.
- Secondary School Students with poor financial background.
- Postgraduate students need not apply.
Financially and physically handicapped, secondary school or university students of Nigerian origin
The Institute of African Studies, University of Nigeria, Nsukka
Fields of study
Students from all field of learning are encouraged to apply
Number of awards
Not specified by provider
Inquire from the scholarship provider
Method of Application
The Forms are Available at:
- http://www.unn.edu.ng/institutes/africanstudies - pdf download
- The Institute of African Studies, University of Nigeria, Nsukka
Completed application forms must be submitted to the Institute in hard-copy or softcopy in either JPEG or PDF format to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org, not later than three weeks from the date of this publication.
Instruction on the Form:
Any applicant who fails to follow the instructions on the form may be disqualified.
Professor Sam Onuigbo
Director, Institute of African Studies
University of Nigeria, Nsukka
All entries should be received by the Secretary to the Board of Trustees on or before the end of June 2012. Entry must be accompanied by:
- A letter of recommendation from the Dean or Head of Department, Principal
- A letter of support from a Clergyman confirming that you cannot undergo your course without a scholarship award.
- Photocopies of certificates of examinations taken in 12 above.
- Two (2) recent coloured passport photographs
- Evidence of admission for freshmen and first year secondary school applicants.
SAMOAEF Scholarship Foundation
Phone: +234803 548 3074; +234803 674 1602
Email: email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org
Scholarship Application Deadline: on or before end of June each year
Scholarship Open to International students: No(ONLY Nigerians)
More Scholarship Information and Application