Tanzanian 50years Independence Scholarship
Course(s) Offered: Oil & Gas Mgt, Finance & Investment
Course Level: Graduate (masters, MBA)
Provider: Tanzanian High Commissioner for the UK, IAA, Coventry University
Country to Study in: UK
In association with the Tanzanian High Commissioner for the UK and the Institute of Accountancy Arusha (IAA), Coventry University are delighted to offer a limited number of full tuition fee scholarships for Tanzanian nationals to celebrate the country’s 50years independence.
The scholarship has been on offer since 2011, but is yet to be established as an annual award.
Applications are invited from Tanzanian nationals who meet the following criteria:
- Applicants must be in possession of a degree from a recognised university with a first class or second upper (2:1) award
- Applicants must provide evidence that they have made contributions to Tanzanian society in a voluntary or other capacity, or contributions that reflect Tanzania in a positive manner
- Applicants applying for study in the UK must only apply if they have financial resources either personal or through a recognised sponsor to pay for their return flight, visa application and living expenses for the 12 month duration of the course.
Fields of Study
Successful applicants will be awarded a place to study on one of these six courses:
- MSc Oil & Gas Management (Coventry Campus) September 2012 start
- MBA Oil & Gas Management (London Campus) April, July or September 2012 start
- MSc Finance & Investment (IAA Dar-es-Salaam campus) September 2012 start
- MBA Logistics (IAA Dar-es-Salaam campus) September 2012 start
- MSc Finance & Investment (IAA Arusha campus) September 2012 start
- MBA Logistics (IAA Arusha campus) September 2012 start
A limited number of scholarships (not specified) will be awarded
Full tuition fee scholarships will be awarded to cover the masters programme
Full duration of the masters/MBA programme
Method of Application
To apply for the scholarship, complete the application form. Email your completed application and supporting documents to Tnz2012scholarship[at]coventry.ac.uk
It is important to visit the official website via the link below for complete details on how to apply.
You must submit all applications on or before 30th June 2012
The award decision will be made by Coventry University and will be based on the evidence provided within the application form.
Coventry University is a public research university in the city of Coventry, England. It was established as a university through the Further and Higher Education Act 1992, and was formerly known as Lanchester Polytechnic until 1987 and Coventry Polytechnic until it was awarded university status.
Coventry University is the larger of the two universities in the city, the other being the University of Warwick. It has three campuses: one in the city centre of Coventry where a large majority of the university operates, one in Scarborough, North Yorkshire and one in London.
Application Deadline: 30 June 2012
Open to International students: No (ONLY Tanzanian students)
More Scholarship Information and Application
Related: Scholarships in UK for International Students