Study Subject(s): Various
Course Level: Undergraduate
Scholarship Provider: Legislature of the State of Alabama
Scholarship can be taken at: USA
(1) Have obtained a certificate of graduation from a secondary school or the recognized equivalence of such graduation;
(2) Be classified as an undergraduate student;
(3) Be an Alabama resident as defined in Alabama Student Grant Program Act 90;
(4) Be a citizen of the United States or in the process of becoming a citizen of the United States;
(5) Be enrolled as a full-time or half-time student in an eligible program in an approved institution;
(6) Be making satisfactory academic progress; and,
(7) Not be enrolled and not intend to enroll in a course of study leading to an undergraduate degree in theology, divinity, or other field of preparation for a religious vocation.
Scholarship Open for International Students: No
The Alabama Student Grant Program is a state student assistance program established August 4, 1978 by the Legislature of the State of Alabama and designed to provide financial assistance to residents of the State of Alabama for undergraduate non-sectarian, secular education at independent, non-profit, postsecondary institutions of higher learning located within the State of Alabama.
How to Apply: Online
Scholarship Application Deadline: September 15, 2011
Further Scholarship Information and Application