Course(s) Offered: Several
Course Level: Graduate (masters)
Provider: Sheffield Hallam University
Country to Study in: UK
Sheffield Hallam University participates in the Commonwealth Shared Scholarship Scheme (CSSS) and welcomes applications from students for this prestigious award.
To meet Commonwealth Scholarship Commission (CSC) eligibility criteria, candidates must
- be nationals of (or permanently domiciled in) a Commonwealth developing country, and not be currently living or studying in a developed country
- hold a first degree at either first or upper second class level
- be sufficiently fluent in English to pursue the course
- have not previously studied for one year or more in a developed country
- be able to confirm in writing that neither they nor their families would otherwise be able to pay for the proposed course of study
- return to their home country within one month of the end of their course
- be applying and enrolling on a course with Sheffield Hallam starting in 2013/14 academic year
- have an unconditional offer from Sheffield Hallam University
Open to all citizens of developing Commonwealth countries (please see list on official site via link below)
Sheffield Hallam University, in the UK
Fields of study
Courses in the following subject areas are eligible:
- Nursing: MSc Nursing
- Built environment: MSc Construction Management, MSc Project Management
- Architecture: MSc Technical Architecture
- Planning: MSc Urban and Regional Planning
- Hospitality and tourism: MSc International Hospitality and Tourism Management
- Business and management - human resources: MSc Human Resource Management/Development
- Nutrition: MSc Nutrition with Public Health Management
- Health: MSc Leadership and Management in Health Care (To be confirmed), MSc Clinical Education
In 2013/14 (September intake) Sheffield Hallam University is going to allocate four CSSS scholarships.
Usually the whole duration of the graduate degree program
The award covers tuition fees, living and travel costs for the duration of a Masters course.
Method of Application
Guidance on how to apply can be found on the CSSS website. How to apply information can be found on the 'Information for candidates' page.
The deadline for applications is 12 April 2013.
Please ensure that all necessary documents are included in your EAS online application as failure to do so will delay your application and reduce your chances of success.
You can add documents as a PDF to your online application or send them to email@example.com quoting your EAS application number indicating that you have already applied online.
For queries about the online system please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Scholarship Application Deadline: 12 April, 2013
Open to International students: Yes
More Scholarship Information and Application