Study Subject: Vocational studies
Level: Vocational College student
The TOEIC Bridge™ test is used by organizations around the globe as an ideal starting point on the path to workplace English-language success. ETS has developed a TOEIC Bridge scholarship program to recognize outstanding academic achievement in China (Mainland), which is a brand new scholarship initiative launching in 2011 in the region.
This new scholarship program will offer eligible vocational college students the opportunity to be rewarded for their outstanding academic achievements, contributions to their community or school and their ability to communicate in English as evidenced by a valid TOEIC Bridge score.
At nonprofit ETS, our experience, research and commitment to excellence in creating educational assessments ensures both test takers and score users alike that our tests are fair, valid and reliable. This is why ETS has been in operation for more than 60 years and develops, administers and scores more than 50 million tests annually.
40 Scholarships Available
ETS will award 40 scholarships, each in the amount of 4,000 RMB. Scholarship funds will be dispersed in local currency.
Qualified applicants must meet the following eligibility requirements:
- Be of Chinese nationality
- Attend a vocational college in China
- Be a vocational college student with a grade point average of 80 or higher on a 100-point scale
- Demonstrate English proficiency as evidenced by a valid TOEIC Bridge test score of 120 or higher
- Follow the Applicant Guidelines
- Complete the Official TOEIC Bridge Scholarship Application and provide all of the necessary documentation, including one letter of recommendation provided by an English teacher/English professor who is familiar with the applicant’s academic work
Further Scholarship Information and Application