Study Subject: Science, Engineering and Technology
If you are currently registered or intend to register for Master’s degree in the faculties of Science, ICT and Engineering and the Built Environment , you are hereby invited to apply for the 2011 TUT -CSIR joint Master’s Scholarship programme valued at R60 000per annum.
- ONLY South African Citizens should apply.
- The applicants must have obtained an aggregate of at least65 (at least 60% from designated groups(i.e.Africans,Indians,Coloureds) for their B-Tech degrees.
- The applicants must have obtained their previous qualification in the minimum prescribed period.Applicants for this scholarship should bewilling to register for Doctoral degree upon completion of their M-Tech studies.
- Applicants who already hold a qualification at the same level as the application are not eligible to apply
- Scholarship holders will be expected to register for their Master’s degrees at TUT
- Applicants must ensure that their research falls within one of the TUT-CSIR joint research areas.
Further Scholarship Information and Application