Course(s) Offered: All fields
Course Level: Undergraduate, Postgraduate, PhD
Provider: Fair & Lovely Foundation
Country to Study in: India
For Women across India, the new academic year brings new opportunities. The Fair & Lovely Foundation’s commitment to making these opportunities accessible to women from different walks of life stands resolute.
The Fair & Lovely Foundation is now accepting applications for the next leg in their yearly scholarships - Fair & Lovely Foundation Scholarships - for women.
We have already empowered 1057 women across India and helped them fulfill their dreams. If you have a dream and the will to see it through, then this scholarship is for you too.
This scholarship is applicable only to those women who fulfill the below mentioned selection criteria:
- Candidates should have secured minimum 60% in the 10th and 12th standard.
- Scholarship is open only to women with Indian citizenship - age no bar.
- Candidates should want to pursue graduation, post graduation and PhD studies from Government Recognised Indian Universities.
- Scholarship will be awarded solely as per the discretion of the panel of judges depending on the candidate's family income.
Female citizens of India
All government-recognized Universities in India
Fields of study
Graduate, post-graduate and PhD level studies in ANY subject at ANY of the participating schools
Number of awards
Up to 1057 women are already empowered across India
Past beneficiaries of the Fair & Lovely Foundation Scholarships can now renew their scholarships for more assistance in further education.
To process your renewal application you need to send us the following documents: Mark sheets of your last academic year.
Specific value of the award have not been made public. Please inquire from the scholarship sponsor.
Method of Application
Application is online on the official website (link to it is below).
You are requested to read the Scholarship application form carefully and fill in all the details accurately before sending the completed forms to the Foundation.
To apply, download the scholarship form, fill it carefully and attach the list of documents given below:
- 1 photocopy of all the mark sheets and certificates attested by a Gazette officer or by the head of an educational institution.
- 2 passport size photographs.
- 1 attested photocopy of family income proof.
- 1 attested photocopy of admission proof.
- 1 Statement of purpose – which is an essay of not more than 250-300 words about yourself, your ambitions and how will you achieve them.
Fair & Lovely Foundation,
P.O.Box No. 11281, Marine Lines Post Office,
Mumbai 400 020.
It is important to visit the official website (link to it is below) for detailed information, to download necessary forms and also apply online.
Application submission closes on 31st October, 2012
By applying for the Fair & Lovely Foundation Scholarship, the candidate agrees to abide by all rules and regulations of the Fair & Lovely Foundation.
Decision of the panelists/judges will be final and binding.
Incomplete forms will not be accepted.
All details and documents submitted are deemed to be true. If proved otherwise, candidate will be disqualified.
Fair & Lovely Foundation reserves the right to alter the Terms & Conditions at any time, without prior notice.
Application Deadline: 31 October 2012
Open for International Applicants: No (ONLY Indians)
More Scholarship Information and Application
Related: List of Scholarships in India for International Students