Study Subjects: Any field
Study Level: Undergraduate, Postgraduate
Card Provider: ISE Cards®
Discounts can be taken at: Any country
Discount Card Description
The ISE Card is an internationally recognized identification and discount card that will save you money on your travels abroad.
ISE Cards offers international student identification cards, youth ID cards, and faculty/teacher ID cards to save you money. To qualify for the international student card, you must be a student of at least 12 years of age. There is no upper age limit to qualify for the student card. Youth cardholders must be under the age of 26.
Those eligible for the ISE Card include:
- Students at least 12 years old, enrolled in a program of study during the current or prior academic year. There is no upper age limit.
- Faculty/teacher members from all educational institutions are eligible for the ISE Card - Faculty/Teacher version. There is no upper age limit.
- Young people under the age of 26 who do not qualify for either Student or Faculty/Teacher status are eligible to apply for the ISE Card - Youth Version. Although the Youth Card does not offer as many discounts and concessions as those available to the Student and Faculty/Teacher Cardholders, it does provide all the important travel protection and Reimbursement can be referred to as a medical benefit.
The ISE Card is available to students of any age, faculty/teacher members and youths aged 12 to 26 years. Students from any country where there are agents may apply.
Several worldwide. Find a participating agent near you.
Fields of study
Any course of study may apply
Valid for one year from date of issue
One of the major benefits of the ISE Card is its worldwide recognition. Establishments in other countries often do not recognize foreign school issued IDs, simply because they are not familiar with the schools in foreign countries. The ISE Card will prove to these establishments that you are indeed a student and therefore qualify for their offered discount.
- Worldwide discounts that can realistically save you hundreds of dollars on your trip. The discounts you see on our website are also GUARANTEED.
- Reimbursement of Insurance Deductible: Up to $100 per occurrence. Up to $2,000 per year.
- Worldwide Assistance: Toll free emergency hotline available around the clock in 24 languages. You can enjoy peace of mind during your travels knowing that help is just a phone call away. Operators will gladly help you with lost passports, legal issues, arranging travel documents, etc.
- Airline Bankruptcy Protection: ISE Cardholders who purchase their airline tickets from an ISE issuing office will automatically receive up to $2,000 in airline bankruptcy protection.
Method of Application
When applying for an ISE Card you must provide proof of your student, youth, or faculty status by submitting a copy of one of the following. When purchasing online, these documents can be uploaded after your order is submitted. Once your order is received, you will receive an email with further instructions and a link where you can upload your proof documents.
Proof Documents Accepted include:
- Student ISE Card
- Valid student ID
- Current class schedule
- Tuition receipt
- Letter from the Admissions or Dean's Office
- Youth ISE Card
- Birth certificate
- National or state ID
- Driver's license
- Faculty ISE Card
- Valid faculty ID or badge
- Letter from the Administration Office
Card Application Deadline: Ongoing
Card Open to International students: Yes
Resource: ISE Card FAQs
More Discount Card Information and Application