(2012/2013 Aptitude Test) - The SPDC University Scholarship Scheme is a programme run by SPDC on behalf of the NNPC/Shell/TEPN/Agip Joint Venture. Invitations for aptitude test emails been sent to the shortlisted students, using the email addresses provided in their respective application documents.
SHELL - SPDC JOINT VENTURE 2012 / 2013 UNIVERSITY SCHOLARSHIP AWARD APTITUDE TEST
The SPDC 2012/2013 Joint Venture University scholarship aptitude test, is scheduled to take place as follows:
- Abuja: National Centre for Women Development, Better Life Street Central Area, Garki, Abuja.
- Enugu: Command Day Secondary School, Abakpa Military Cantonment Enugu.
- Lagos: A.D.R.A.O. International School, 28 Ahmadu Bello Way, Victoria Island.
- Port Harcourt: Command Secondary School, Bori Camp, Port Harcourt.
- Warri: Main Office Restaurant SPDC., (Opp. Fed. Govt. College), Warri.
Saturday 22nd February, 2014.
Aptitude Test Time
Invited students are advised to bring the following to the Exam Venue:
- The invitation for aptitude test,
- Writing materials (including HB pencils and erasers),
- Braille typewriter (if applicable) and
- A recent passport photograph and university identification card.
- WASC / GCE 'O' Level / SSCE Statement of Result.
- A' Level / NCE / IJMB / Remedial Result (if applicable).
- Notification of JAMB Result.
- JAMB or University Admission Letter.
- Endorsement letters from Community Development / Executive Council Chairman and Paramount Ruler (if applicable).
Click here to download the list of shortlisted candidates(pdf)
(2011/2012 Aptitude Test) -- The Shell Petroleum Development Company of Nigeria Limited Operator of the NNPC / SHELL/ TEPN / AGIP Joint Venture has shortlisted candidates for the Shell Scholarship Scheme 2011.
Each Student have been designated their test locations in five major parts of the country: Abuja, Lagos, PortHarcourt, Enugu and Warri.
- Abuja: - National Centre for Women Development, Better Life Street, Central Area, Garki, Abuja.
- Enugu: - Command Day Secondary School, Abakpa Military Cantonment, Enugu.
- Lagos: - A.D.R.A.O. International School, 28 Ahmadu Bello Way, Victoria Island, Lagos.
- Port Harcourt: - Command Secondary School, Bori Camp, Port – Harcourt.
- Warri 1: - The Multipurpose Hall, SPDC, Edjeba, Warri.
- Warri 2: - Main Office Restaurant, SPDC., (Opp. Fed. Govt. College), Warri.
- WASC / GCE 'O' Level / SSCE Statement of Result,
- ‘A’ Level / NCE / IJMB / Remedial Result (if applicable),
- Notification of JAMB Result,
- JAMB or University Admission Letter,
- Endorsement letters from Community Dev. / Exec. Council Chairman, and Paramount Ruler (if applicable)
Shortlisted students are invited for Aptitude Test on Saturday 15th October, 2011.
Accreditation Time: 7.30am – 9.45am prompt
Aptitude Test Time: 10.00am prompt.
List of Students Shortlisted for the 2010/2011 Shell University(pdf)